• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Robbie is always banging on about free speech and match going fans, not sure how we can question this.
Free speech the guy interview same guys every game for viewing reason. Robbie likable and don't deserve this

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

They're all just looking to line their pockets and as long as people watch the videos, they have no reason to stop. No doubt DT and some others are actually getting paid as well.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. I've met Robbie and he's actually one of the most positive Arsenal fans around.

Yeah, I’ve never met him but from what I’ve watched it takes A LOT before he starts spreading negative vibes himself and as I said, a lot of the time when bellends like DT are going off on one he tries to interject with something positive.

Pepes blue pill

Love to see that video, maybe robbie can turn it into a normal fans channel now and not just use the same bellends who he knows will scream, shout, swear etc and make great viewing for rival fans....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Robbie seems like a nice guy, and it's a great idea, but this reaction was always going to happen when he allowed nonces like DT and Bludfam to became part of the brand.
That what I'm asking him he giving these people who can't wait to spread negativity to this club too much time because he'll get more views

Pepes blue pill

That what I'm asking him he giving these people who can't wait to spread negativity to this club too much time because he'll get more views

Yep, I stopped watching early one when I realised if you spoke well and made rational points in a calm manner then I wouldnt see you again...

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Exactly. I've met Robbie and he's actually one of the most positive Arsenal fans around.

In all honesty , whether people like AFTV or not it's , it's a bit of a social thing for plenty of fans after a game . You always see plenty of kids, it's got a community feel about it. Most that look dow on it nowadays are other blogger , podcasters and the posh types and boomers on twitter .

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom