• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

GoonerJay24

The AFTV regulars try to make themselves look like ‘TV Personalities” :D They have been too busy pushing for their own brand. Robbie seems like a nice dude but he should go back to the basics and just interview fans and stop forcing these muppets on us.​

If he interviewed more fans like Graham; nobody would have a problem

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Made AFTV the babyface.

When you promote a platform that strives off toxicity and negativity, solely focused on when Arsenal is at a true low point then what do you expect from that same crowd that taps into that?

If Robbie programmed his videos with more balance, truly representing the fan base, I guarantee instances like this wouldn't occur. Now I'm not condoning that behaviour but if you're willing to promote some of these characters and profit of that, surely you can't be surprised when groups from the opposite view and spectrum voice their opinion.

To be such a condescending and pompous prick declaring fans chanting his sh*t channel out are not fans is a direct representation of how far his YouTube money and plaques have gone up his arse.

Pop Tart

Established Member
When you promote a platform that strives off toxicity and negativity, solely focused on when Arsenal is at a true low point then what do you expect from that same crowd that taps into that?

If Robbie programmed his videos with more balance, truly representing the fan base, I guarantee instances like this wouldn't occur. Now I'm not condoning that behaviour but if you're willing to promote some of these characters and profit of that, surely you can't be surprised when groups from the opposite view and spectrum voice their opinion.

To be such a condescending and pompous prick declaring fans chanting his sh*t channel out are not fans is a direct representation of how far his YouTube money and plaques have gone up his arse.
What has there been to be positive about last three seasons? We are still **** at defending, embarrassing defeats/performances. sliding down the league. No trophies, turgid football.

Now maybe aftv interview too many of the same people but let's not pretend it has been a ray of sunshine the club we support are offering us.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

For how bad we are the podcasts & stuff are pretty positive.. as is Robbie when ever I have seen him in mainstream media. Reactionary content always exaggerated be it on AFTV, TalkSport, 606, Social Media or on here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What has there been to be positive about last three seasons? We are still **** at defending, embarrassing defeats/performances. sliding down the league. No trophies, turgid football.

Now maybe aftv interview too many of the same people but let's not pretend it has been a ray of sunshine the club we support are offering us.
Last season at around the 30 game mark, we were comfortably in 3rd and in the final stages of the Europa before it all fell apart. Yes, we're in shambles but let's not exaggerate. My point being is instead of capitulating the negativity and constantly airing the same narrative from aforementioned Troopz and DT, how about we talk about other failures from tactics, management and in particularly the board? Or can we talk about the positive steps some of our youngsters made?

Why does it always have to be the same narrative? What's clear is their is a massive divide amongst this fan base. Peddling a one sided narrative to profit and gain viewership is surely going to rile up the other spectrum and my point is you can't turn around and be surprised at that point.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

For how bad we are the podcasts & stuff are pretty positive.. as is Robbie when ever I have seen him in mainstream media. Reactionary content always exaggerated be it on AFTV, TalkSport, 606, Social Media or on here.
I'm not taking aim at Robbie for the negativity, I'm taking aim that he's strategically engineered some of the content through different personalities to tailor a certain message and narrative to profit.

At the core, the biggest mistake is identifying AFTV as a representation of all Arsenal fans, which is why I don't watch their content, it doesn't appeal to me, but I understand why it does to some and I can understand as well why it has irritated others. That's all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People start to hate robbie interview same people who spread negativity we want people who be respectful to players to this club not giving 15 minutes videos where DT abuse the players the manager or a guy who pretending to know about football can't abuse his friend auba but give middle finger to Xhaka and emery or abusing the best manager we got in this club history. are you seriously happy about what they doing?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Heterogeneous has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
People start to hate robbie interview same people who spread negativity we want people who be respectful to players to this club not giving 15 minutes videos where DT abuse the players the manager or a guy who pretending to know about football can't abuse his friend auba but give middle finger to Xhaka and emery or abusing the best manager we got in this club history. are you seriously happy about what they doing?

I have no problem at all with people being negative when the team so poor. I disagreed with the treatment Wenger got as these are long term match-going fans that know what he did for us.

It feels this all really kicked off as certain individuals having a relationship with players rather than negative comments... thats been going on for years.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Eastender having a meltdown :lol:
As long as you’re really not worried about what strangers who you’ll never meet in your life think of you, I’m cool. I don’t need my fellow gooners worrying about that at this time of year, what with our team sitting where it is in the league and all. It’s tragic.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Last season at around the 30 game mark, we were comfortably in 3rd and in the final stages of the Europa before it all fell apart. Yes, we're in shambles but let's not exaggerate. My point being is instead of capitulating the negativity and constantly airing the same narrative from aforementioned Troopz and DT, how about we talk about other failures from tactics, management and in particularly the board? Or can we talk about the positive steps some of our youngsters made?

Why does it always have to be the same narrative? What's clear is their is a massive divide amongst this fan base. Peddling a one sided narrative to profit and gain viewership is surely going to rile up the other spectrum and my point is you can't turn around and be surprised at that point.
Pretty sure aftv always give a shout out to the youth. Even people you mentioned in dt and troops go on about saka,Nelson, Rowe etc.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom