• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Wow, people are really defending AFTV in here? Robbie is really a hypocrite, saying he wont accept bullying, even though his channel has done nothing but contributing to the bullying of our own managers and players. The amount of disrespect towards Wenger, and even Emery was a disgrace. Xhaka is getting abused every week as well. Robbie choses to share this on his channel, which makes him responsible as well. The idea of a platform which gives the fans a voice to speak is good, but when Robbie choses to let DT and Troopz run the show every week, he is just hurting the club imo.
You got all the same on here and worse, but we're better than them? We definitely dont bully players, do we? You think what we do is more acceptable because nobody can see or hear us? And you're calling them hypocrites for having an opinion? Those intimidators are entitled to their opinions too, but getting up in peoples faces is just wrong no matter what the cause is. AFTV don't get up in peoples faces to make their point, as far as I know.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I dont, I want it gone tho as you cant avoid it as a fan, its everywhere u look on social media etc, to me its boring, only good thing about it is robbie is the smartest presenter of all the fan tv channels, only give bellends a constant voice and boom, rack in that money
This is being debunked all the time though. Ironically, nobody who moans about the loud mouths moaning, tend to remember the fans Robbie gives time to that try and give a balanced view on the channel... See, it works! Seems people are seeing and hearing what they want to hear because, as @MutableEarth said, narrative over analysis.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
DT is a grass. Needs to stop putting on this hard man act. Guy got battered in a straightener and couldn’t handle it so he rang the old bill. He’s absolute ****. Sits 2 rows behind me whenever I’m at the Emirates. Always has his stupid f*cking camera on his head doing his stupid blog thing for YouTube. Wanna be celebrity. It’s absolutely pathetic. Seen him get called out a few times and bottle it. Not this hard man he claims to be on the camera. Would love to slap him up tbh.
:lol: To be very fair and honest, he seems like a totally insufferable **** of the highest order. There are lots of those about though! Must be horrible to be near it and hear his bollocks throughout a game.

Ewarwoowar

I don't actively seek out AFTV, people post it on here so I give it a view, I find a lot of it is sound and with Robbie himself presenting a positive image most of the time, some of the interviews though are cringe, so I click off, that is choice, you can choose to be offended or not. I don't give two hoots about what other fans think of it or us, my energy is focused on us on the pitch and within the club itself.

On a more serious note my second point is this; The playing of the racism card where there is absolutely no evidence of such is pretty abhorrent, it smacks of grave stupidity, immaturity and cowardice, is a bully boy tactic.

Utterly puerile to trivialize actual racism because you feel you are unable to muster a cogent reasoning to your argument.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Robbie knows exactly what he is doing, hate when people let him off as he seems nice. Adds fuel to the fire for some £££.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This is being debunked all the time though. Ironically, nobody who moans about the loud mouths moaning, tend to remember the fans Robbie gives time to that try and give a balanced view on the channel... See, it works! Seems people are seeing and hearing what they want to hear because, as @MutableEarth said, narrative over analysis.

That's the thing, people only want to talk about DT & Troop, what about 'Mo' or that Lee guy, Kalechi? They all tend to make good points and dont go down the abuse path, you go on the channel and there is plenty of videos with fair content its just the DT and Troop videos get more views due to them being controversial.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't actively seek out AFTV, people post it on here so I give it a view, I find a lot of it is sound and with Robbie himself presenting a positive image most of the time, some of the interviews though are cringe, so I click off, that is choice, you can choose to be offended or not. I don't give two hoots about what other fans think of it or us, my energy is focused on us on the pitch and within the club itself.

On a more serious note my second point is this; The playing of the racism card where there is absolutely no evidence of such is pretty abhorrent, it smacks of grave stupidity, immaturity and cowardice, is a bully boy tactic.

Utterly puerile to trivialize actual racism because you feel you are unable to muster a cogent reasoning to your argument.
Robbie did forget some of his regulars told racist things on Xhaka and elneny?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lol is Robbie actually comparing what happened to him yesterday to racism? What an idiot ffs. Nothing to do with race.

The powers that be definitely don't like to see a black man make money on his own terms, it's a big reason why certain parts hate AFTV so much. The other fan channels have majority white people voicing opinions compared to the ethnic mix at AFTV. I'd say a lot of the hate AFTV has racist and classiest undertones.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
The powers that be definitely don't like to see a black man make money on his own terms, it's a big reason why certain parts hate AFTV so much. The other fan channels have majority white people voicing opinions compared to the ethnic mix at AFTV. I'd say a lot of the hate AFTV has racist and classiest undertones.
I dunno bro, I’m black myself and I don’t think race plays a part here. I’ve not watched any of the other fan channels, so I don’t know who they have on there voicing their opinions. Arsenal has always been a huge multi cultural club, with fans from all over the world. It’s what makes the club so great.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Don’t people make fun of the way Troopz speaks too...definitely get a sense of superiority, especially from the media regarding AFTV.

I think both sides can do what they want, within reason...AFTV can put up whatever opinion they want, and fans can protest if they feel AFTV is having a negative impact...no violence, racism etc though.

I am just more focused on how the team is performing.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Don’t people make fun of the way Troopz speaks too...definitely get a sense of superiority, especially from the media regarding AFTV.

troopz is an absolute idiot though. Don’t blame anyone for taking the piss out of him. I talk with slang etc, but saying blud and fam after every sentence is just ridiculous ffs.

say yes

forum master baiter
So many weird accusations going around. People don’t hate AFTV because they’re jealous, don’t want fans to have a say, the team is doing badly, or (worse one yet) because they’re racist and don’t like Robbie because he‘s black.

People hate AFTV because of the oxygen it gives to absolute clowns like DT and Bludfam. Which tbh I think is fair enough.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

So many weird accusations going around. People don’t hate AFTV because they’re jealous, don’t want fans to have a say, the team is doing badly, or (worse one yet) because they’re racist and don’t like Robbie because he‘s black.

People hate AFTV because of the oxygen it gives to absolute clowns like DT and Bludfam. Which tbh I think is fair enough.

Yep, it's more the fact they're ******. I respect Robbie's hustle that there is no doubt, he's built what should be a very decent channel making him some very good money.

What I can't stand is the people as you say that are on it. DT is an honest to God goon, type of guy who'd lick your arse when things are going well and ditch you the minute something better comes a long.

I never 'hated' AFTV until the video that went around after the Europa League final, can't believe not more gets said about it.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom