• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
But it’s alright when sky sports did fanzone for years. Or talksports main content centred around football fan reactions and opinions 24/7. Sunday supplement in the morning are allowed to talk about anything they want as well as television pundits on MNF etc.

You said ordinary.. ok I get it. So as long as they plaster a big sky sports logo in the corner of the screen all is ok then...

EDIT: Never mind that these are the same fans paying thousands of pounds every year (the most in the PL) to watch our team underachieve and embarrass us routinely. They are not allowed to speak, they are too ordinary.

How many people watch those? Not a lot I reckon. They’re not as popular and with the same big personalities like AFTV. Makes AFTV easy to make fun of online.

Jack badmon

No. There's a healthy medium somewhere inbetween these two extremes you're painting.

The healthy medium which is top 4 purgatory? Earning the CL participation trophy? Remember who you support we are ****ing Arsenal not Sp**s.

How many people watch those? Not a lot I reckon. They’re not as popular and with the same big personalities like AFTV. Makes AFTV easy to make fun of online.

How many people listen to talksport? Or watch sky sports? Are you asking that question ?

I’d argue that Arsenal FC make it easy for others to make fun of us online. Getting slapped 5-1 by Liverpool isn’t exactly defendable

Last edited:

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
How many people listen to talksport? Or watch sky sports? Are you asking that question ?

I’d argue that Arsenal FC make it easy for others to make fun of us online. Getting slapped 5-1 by Liverpool isn’t exactly defendable

I do not see the skysport or talksport callers getting memed often. It’s always AFTV that get memed, rival fans find them amusing. With Utd it’s that Goldbridge person. These popular youtube fan channels with live reactions are always the joke of memes.

Jack badmon

I do not see the skysport or talksport callers getting memed often. It’s always AFTV that get memed, rival fans find them amusing. With Utd it’s that Goldbridge person. These popular youtube fan channels with live reactions are always the joke of memes.

Maybe if the performances were better they wouldn’t be getting memed?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

They make meme of these:

CQf-z-XWsAIjyWO

4HtaCh_0XD65nsv00

Ea-BdgUWAAEi5S9

EVgv7qXWoAAp_D_

jamie-carragher-face.jpg

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
By his name alone or by his results?
Look at this chart and tell me he didn't earn the 4 years renewal.

Arsenal would be on average a mid-table club if not for the Wenger years. Yet so many people act entitled to be one of the top 4/champions and blame Wenger that we're not (despite him being the only reason we ever were that good). It's madness.
The ONLY reason 'we' were ever that good?
Did you even look at your chart?

Do you know the History of Arsenal Football Club?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We all know the campaign to remove Arsène, led by AFTV, has caused our fall from 2nd in 2015/16 to the relegation zone. Only the the extreme Wenger Outers left in this forum are still trying to deny it, like facists pretending there was no Holocaust.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Small potatoes...

Compared to the average wage of £200,000 a month for Premier League footballers, the research predicts that Arsenal Fan TV (AFTV), which has 1.1 million subscribers, earns $357,039 a month.

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/di...ks-highest-earning-fan-sports-channel-youtube

Does the average Premier League footballer have staff members to pay and business expenses?

The level of disdain from Arsenal fans towards AFTV is odd. Even criticising work that they are doing in the community. Which one is it? If AFTV can influence managerial decisions and even positions, how could them raising awareness of community projects not be seen as a positive?

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Small potatoes...

Compared to the average wage of £200,000 a month for Premier League footballers, the research predicts that Arsenal Fan TV (AFTV), which has 1.1 million subscribers, earns $357,039 a month.

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/di...ks-highest-earning-fan-sports-channel-youtube

Really? You're banking on numbers calculated by liverugbytickets? :lol:

First of all, there's no way AFTV makes more than True Geordie. True Geordie got a massive Twitch deal, whilst still maintaining a youtube presence. That's not even considering the fact that he has higher subscriber numbers on all platforms/all formats, and bigger name sponsorship deals.

Those numbers are, if you don't mind me saying, bollocks.

EinmalImmerEwig

Really? You're banking on numbers calculated by liverugbytickets? :lol:

First of all, there's no way AFTV makes more than True Geordie. True Geordie got a massive Twitch deal, whilst still maintaining a youtube presence. That's not even considering the fact that he has higher subscriber numbers on all platforms/all formats, and bigger name sponsorship deals.

Those numbers are, if you don't mind me saying, bollocks.
Thank God for that

I don't watch AFTV but get ribbed about it a lot, and one of the main things is how Robbie is a millionaire, etc., etc.
I googled AFTV and Money and got that article
Didn't even read it, to be honest, just looked at the numbers

So I just googled another one and got a Sun report that says he's earning £400,000 a year
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...yle-who-arsenalfan-tv-real-football-fan-show/

Whatever. It's good that they at least are doing something
Well done boys

EinmalImmerEwig

Does the average Premier League footballer have staff members to pay and business expenses.

The level of disdain from Arsenal fans towards AFTV is odd. Even criticising work that they are doing in the community. Which one is it? If AFTV can influence managerial decisions and even positions, how could them raising awareness of community projects not be seen as a positive?
Yeah, of course you're right
Like I said, I don't watch it.
When it started I watched a few 'episodes', but didn't like it.
I've seen them at away games in Europe and they're Proper Arsenal, no denying that.

Every little bit that's done for the Community is a Godsend, of course, from where ever ( almost ) the money comes from.
Good on them.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

We all know the campaign to remove Arsène, led by AFTV, has caused our fall from 2nd in 2015/16 to the relegation zone. Only the the extreme Wenger Outers left in this forum are still trying to deny it, like facists pretending there was no Holocaust.
You give AFTV far too much credit tbh.

There was a lot of propaganda around back then and it wasn’t just AFTV, they were mostly laughed at. A lot more respected blogs, journos and pundits campaigned for Wenger Out.

Whilst AFTV don’t represent a lot of us and aren’t the correct voice, but the fanbase needed a voice anyways. The club (not Wenger) have been taking the piss for years and fan driven content of this nature was inevitable - the club isn’t run very well.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You give AFTV far too much credit tbh.

There was a lot of propaganda around back then and it wasn’t just AFTV, they were mostly laughed at. A lot more respected blogs, journos and pundits campaigned for Wenger Out.

Whilst AFTV don’t represent a lot of us and aren’t the right one, the fanbase needed a voice anyways - the club (not Wenger) have been taking the piss for years and fan driven content of this nature was inevitable - the club isn’t run very well.
I don’t think so bro. DTs rabid rants were getting 3 million views on YouTube.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I don’t think so bro. DTs rabid rants were getting 3 million views on YouTube.
And how many of those views were non Arsenal fans laughing?
How many of them are Arsenal fans laughing at how bad we are now compared to back then? (They show up on recommended for me now).

You give AFTV way too much credit, they didn’t bring the decline of the club, the ownership and those working for them did.

AFTV does not run Arsenal football club, they are definitely heard - but if they have as much influence as you suggest they do we might as well pack it all in now.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
AFTV’s audience is 90% rivals laughing. They played a minuscule role at best. Arsène, even in his later years, is better than any of the managers we’ve had since, but that doesn’t mean the decision to move on from him was, in a vacuum, the wrong one.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
A lot of our fans seem so sensitive to mockery from other fans, thats the only reason the AFTV mockery continues, why do people give a **** that DT is having a breakdown on YouTube after a loss, its not you, how can you even react to it?

'Haha look at DT/Arsenal and you'..?

I've never been mocked over AFTV, surely this is playground stuff no? Similar to mocking like 'Arsenal are ****', again something so playground why would you even care?

The sensitivity is why things like 'the daily Arsenal' existed on TalkSport, it got the reaction they were looking for.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

AFTV’s audience is 90% rivals laughing. They played a minuscule role at best. Arsène, even in his later years, is better than any of the managers we’ve had since, but that doesn’t mean the decision to move on from him was, in a vacuum, the wrong one.
How do you know DTs rants 3 million views on YouTube were mainly opposition fans. How do you know AFTV only had a minuscule role? How do you know that the decision to remove Arsène which has ultimately led to bottom half of the table was correct, instead of celebrating him and letting him retire naturally on his terms. Where's your information that this is based on?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

And how many of those views were non Arsenal fans laughing?
How many of them are Arsenal fans laughing at how bad we are now compared to back then? (They show up on recommended for me now).

You give AFTV way too much credit, they didn’t bring the decline of the club, the ownership and those working for them did.

AFTV does not run Arsenal football club, they are definitely heard - but if they have as much influence as you suggest they do we might as well pack it all in now.
I don't know how many of those 3 million views were Arsenal fans but I do know that before they started, like me, there were a huge number of Arsenal fans that were pro Arsène and understood how incredibly well he'd done for his spend during the stadium build. AFTVbegan in 2012 and it took them a couple of years to build up.

But it all changed very rapidly. 2014 to 16 , even though we'd gone from 4th to 3rd to 2nd the slogans/narratives I was reading on here was awfully similar to the angry rants on AFTV.' Any manager could get top 4 with Arsenal', 'top 4 is not a trophy', 'only team not to buy an out field player' etc. Secondly, very quickly the Arsène supporters were in a minority and thirdly the Wenger Outers were incredibly angry and abusive. I regularly got called cnut on here, and although I couldn't give a sh!t personally, the few remaining Arsène supporters either turned against him or left the forum due to on line bullying. Coincidence? I think not. Today their vids are getting less than 100K.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom