• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I find it hard to believe that his quality just vanished overnight. Wasn’t he player of the season for Arsenal last season?

It didn't vanish overnight , it's been eroding away all season so it might actually be something tecnical . Good news is this has to be rock bottom. .

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

It didn't vanish overnight , it's been eroding away all season so it might actually be something tecnical . Good news is this has to be rock bottom. .
We pray.

I was a big fan of his ice cold composure and swagger when he joined, seems to have completely abandoned him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I find it hard to believe that his quality just vanished overnight. Wasn’t he player of the season for Arsenal last season?
Fans picked him over Auba? Yeah.

He’s been poor ever since we signed him. What quality you talking about?

GDeep™

League is very weak
We pray.

I was a big fan of his ice cold composure and swagger when he joined, seems to have completely abandoned him.

Again, don’t remember this ice cold composure and swagger, I remember him missing chances from the get go. One of first games of last season against Chelsea he was missing chances.

Eduardo had ice cold composure, not this bum.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba missed a penalty against Sp**s, missed chances against Chelsea in one of the first games for Emery, both got bossed by Giroud in the EL final.

This talk of swagger and composure is bollocks. These two are the worst double act we’ve ever had. Maybe we would be closer to 4th had Lacazette not been so ****?

say yes

forum master baiter
Auba missed a penalty against Sp**s, missed chances against Chelsea in one of the first games for Emery, both got bossed by Giroud in the EL final.

This talk of swagger and composure is bollocks. These two are the worst double act we’ve ever had. Maybe we would be closer to 4th had Lacazette not been so ****?
You feeling ok Gagham?

Hear you got smacked around by @rich 1990 ’s boi Tommy Robinson at a swimming pool yesterday.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Auba isn't ice cold but he doesn't deserve to be part of the 'worst' double act.

Laca is definitely one of the reasons we are where we are **** though. Last season he got just about enough (around 25 goals+assists I think?) to justify shoehorning him in, this season not even close. He needs to touch bench for a while.

I don't think Laca is much better than he is showing. He is very very poor, just slightly below average footballer and I think before we were carrying him big time. Now the team has regressed as whole Laca suffer most because there is nobody to mask about his incapability.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don't think Laca is much better than he is showing. He is very very poor, just slightly below average footballer and I think before we were carrying him big time. Now the team has regressed as whole Laca suffer most because there is nobody to mask about his incapability.
Please support the team Dennis.

Not going to ask you again.

say yes

forum master baiter
Auba isn't ice cold but he doesn't deserve to be part of the 'worst' double act.

Laca is definitely one of the reasons we are where we are **** though. Last season he got just about enough (around 25 goals+assists I think?) to justify shoehorning him in, this season not even close. He needs to touch bench for a while.
Ffs. So much nonsense being spouted about Laca that even sensible posters like you are now being sucked into it. He got 32 goals and assists last season, which is way more than “just about enough”: in was one of the most productive seasons of the Emirates era. I’ve dealt with it in more detail here.

And yes, he struggled away from home in the league (so did the entire team FYI) but those were not doss goals he was involved with. He put in massive performances against Napoli and Valencia in Europe, and had a knack for scoring important goals in the league:

I’m as frustrated as anyone with his lack of productivity this season, but let’s not re-write the past.

say yes

forum master baiter
Great, how many times you going to ask?
giphy.gif

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Again, don’t remember this ice cold composure and swagger, I remember him missing chances from the get go. One of first games of last season against Chelsea he was missing chances.

Eduardo had ice cold composure, not this bum.
Lol nah you’re just making up stuff.

Lacazette never peppered the goal but the one/two chances he got, he used to bury. Auba is elite so I dunno what you have against him.

Eduardo was ice cold only thing I agree with. Too much wrong with the team/management to blame our place in the league entirely on one attacking player.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

On paper, the double act plus Özil is the best thing about our squad atm.

Defence and midfield especially is currently way below the usual standards at Arsenal. Probably the worst we’ve had in decades even.

Laca is stinking up the place but very odd to blame all of our woes on him.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Ffs. So much nonsense being spouted about Laca that even sensible posters like you are now being sucked into it. He got 32 goals and assists last season, which is way more than “just about enough”: in was one of the most productive seasons of the Emirates era. I’ve dealt with it in more detail here.

And yes, he struggled away from home in the league (so did the entire team FYI) but those were not doss goals he was involved with. He put in massive performances against Napoli and Valencia in Europe, and had a knack for scoring important goals in the league:

I’m as frustrated as anyone with his lack of productivity this season, but let’s not re-write the past.
Sorry for triple posting but excellent post.

Indeed, nobody can really justify Lacazette’s current form but let’s not make stuff up here, he’s simply not the mug some of you try to make him out to be.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That is the big question with him: is he just horribly out of form or is he actually "past it" or finished? I think too many on here have written him off for good.

Either way I want him sold but if he can get some form before the end of the season he will sell for so much more. For that to happen he needs minutes

I never thought he was anything particularly special - just a decent striker, like Kevin Gameiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom