• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why? You backed him the whole season.

We’ll need him next season after Auba is done. He’ll be our starting striker, im sure.

Nah everyone is coming around that Lacazette is the worst signing in the history of the club. Only the Emery bum sniffers mafia a.k.a. the usual suspects left!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm not having this to be honest mate.

He might be worth more but he's arguably more difficult to upgrade on than anyone in our midfield or any of our centre backs. If we lose Auba in the summer who does that leave us with up front? Martinelli and Nketiah?

I'd rather sell the dross that we have clogging up our midfield, even if it's for buttons, and let someone else have a crack at it instead of persisting with the same old sh1te.

We shouldn't persevere with players because they have been performing so badly for years that they aren't worth anything anymore.

Couldn't care less about money, worst should be out first, not last (which has now unfortunately become the norm with this club).
Everything I’ve said assumes that we keep Auba.

If Auba goes then Laca will stay but believe we won’t do anything of note if we rely on him as a primary goalscorer.

Reactions: Jae

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Why? You backed him the whole season.

We’ll need him next season after Auba is done. He’ll be our starting striker, im sure.
Just to hear nonces complain about him all season? - just sell him so I don’t have to hear about him tbh.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Everything I’ve said assumes that we keep Auba.

If Auba goes then Laca will stay but believe we won’t do anything of note if we rely on him as a primary goalscorer.
we’re not doing anything regardless of whether Lacazette is here or not.

I promise you guys he’s not the root of all that’s wrong with Arsenal atm :lol:

I say sell him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Interesting that we're assuming that Lacazette will be our primary striker if Auba leaves considering Eddie has literally taken his place in the starting XI.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
images

Pop Tart

Established Member
13 pl last season and 14 before that. He is this season on bad form but his record is bang average. he is slower this season as well. Limited In dribbling and skill set. If we were top of the table with his return I would not mind. Has a fear of scoring away as well but will happily do it In a relationship

Macho

Dusted 🔻

How about we stop pretending that Giroud > Lacazette around here though.

Cause Giroud was straight arse cheeks let’s have it right. For a long time too, I still remember.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How much would we even get for Lacazette now? We should have sold him last summer, now he’s had another **** season goals wise, nobody who wants a striker will be impressed, especially with the wages he’ll want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom