• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So we bought a striker for 50m at the age of 26 and in his three full seasons with us he's scored 14, 13 and 10 PL goals.

Hmmm I mean I'm one of the people who really rates his all-round play, and he's had a good number of assists, and Aubameyang is there scoring lots of goals, and there have been a few injuries...but it's just not really good enough, is it. It's not what you pay 50m for.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah 50m is a bit light in the day and age I’m not sure why Arsenal fans cry about price tags.

We pay Özil something like 15 mil a year and I don’t see the same tears.

Lacazette a good striker who was in bad form but even then he’s even been good since the restart - I just think people don’t like him as a person and moan.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Giroud was wack I’m glad he’s gone, do not miss him at all.
Chelsea midfield is better than ours so naturally he’s gonna look better but I’m not buying it. Just a fraud who’s had chance after chance fall on his lap in football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What are you talking about??? We got like 5 M for Giroud. It had no say in paying for Auba.

Chelsea weren't gonna loan Michy to Dortmund that season, unless we gave them Giroud, which meant Dortmund wouldn't have sold him that January to us...do you not remember than little love triangle?

Chelsea weren't gonna loan Michy to Dortmund that season, unless we gave them Giroud, which meant Dortmund wouldn't have sold him that January to us...do you not remember than little love triangle?

Now you're just making things up. Haha. I dont have tim for this mate!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wtf is going on here? I don't think anyone has anything personal against Lacazette. Again tho he's finished on 10 league goals, he cost over 50 million. It's absolutely not personal at all. If he scored 20+ league goals and we were still hating on him then maybe there's justification to say it's personal but he hasn't. Our other striker has tho, and he's spent most of the season, since Arteta came in anyways, on the left wing.

I couldn't give a **** about what Lacazette is like as a person, like he's never done anything in his personal life which has made me think less of him. If anything he's always came across as a hard-working model professional. I and many others just don't think he's good enough. He just doesn't do enough, he doesn't score enough, he's too inconsistent. But it's absolutely not personal at all.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Yeah 50m is a bit light in the day and age I’m not sure why Arsenal fans cry about price tags.

We pay Özil something like 15 mil a year and I don’t see the same tears.

Lacazette a good striker who was in bad form but even then he’s even been good since the restart - I just think people don’t like him as a person and moan.

you don’t see people complain about Özil’s output vs his wages??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom