• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is Romero any good? Played 30 matches in serie A last season.

We won't take douglas after getting Willian. Doesnt make sense.

Romero and 20-30M would be fine.

Gunners1616

What are we gonna do with 30M extra ?

If Lacazette leaves we will need a serious replacement and good strikers in this market cost a fortune.

Unless Juve comes with some big numbers (a.k.a 45M+) there is no upsight in this potential deal.

We already need a CB, a CM and at least one AM... That's a lot in one window. We never gonna find a decent striker quickly.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What are we gonna do with 30M extra ?

If Lacazette leaves we will need a serious replacement and good strikers in this market cost a fortune.

Unless Juve comes with some big numbers (a.k.a 45M+) there is no upsight in this potential deal.

We already need a CB, a CM and at least one AM... That's a lot in one window. We never gonna find a decent striker quickly.

Edouard is 25-30m. Ings would cost maybe 40m. Plenty of options out there.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Considering our CB situation I think you probably take Romero plus cash and send him on loan for a season.

If Mustafi and Sokratis haven't gone by next summer their contracts run out anyway, as does Luiz' contract. If Chambers and Holding are sold you're suddenly left with Mari, Saliba, Mavropanos and maybe Gabriel. Not sure four is enough for a full season.

Axel9090

If rather swap Lacazette for someone whos going to be a really solid asset, so someone like Partey for example. Willian, Saka, Auba and Martinelli can play left wing, so I dont really think we should be using Lacazette to get Costa.

Dont really think Juve are gonna loosen the purse strings in this eindow, so they can take their awful swap offers elsewhere.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Costa wasn't so injury prone you probably take him. The man is an assist machine.

Costa’s fitness is incredible though, absolutely jacked but he’s probably doping like Romero is.

Don’t call him the eraser for nothing, like to see both Romero and Costa go at it again tbh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you’re talking about the stat some Lacazette fan account tweeted in the last few days then that was a stat only for the games Arteta has been in charge. Auba was on the left for all those games without Lacazette, we don’t know how he’d perform down the middle with creative players behind him. I think it’s inevitable he plays down the middle if Laca goes so he’d more likely than not increase his goal output. Also the sample size is tiny. It must only be a handful of games where they haven’t started together under Arteta.
Fair enoughhh.

Bottom line is, if Laca goes and Auba moves to CF then we need some serious creativity/ball retention on the LW and in CM or things will not look good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Costa’s fitness is incredible though, absolutely jacked but he’s probably doping like Romero is.

Don’t call him the eraser for nothing, like to see both Romero and Costa go at it again tbh.
You're so annoying.:rofl:

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom