• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When Wenger says that Alexis isn't going to be sold he means it, this is a the old Wengz returning, the man who told Vieira he was going nowhere back in 2001 and the man who ended Fergie's unchallenged dominance.

Shouting "go **** yourselves" to the Qatari royal family as they try to negotiate on behalf of that pub team PSG.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

giphy.gif

Coolest gif ever.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
He is obviously making it impossible for the foreign clubs (in this case Bayern and PSG) to sign him because he intend to join Fraudiola.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Google translate says:
... [T]here is now very little chance for the 28-year-old Chilean to settle in Paris this summer. Firstly because the representatives of the Arsenal striker were particularly fastidious and greedy when entering into the details of the contract. Secondly, because Arsenal ... have swept away the different approaches of the PSG representatives. Several solutions were considered, such as the inclusion of Parisian players in the transaction. But Arséne Wenger does not want to hear.

... While the club must find the resources to lift Neymar's €222 million clause, it is not really wise to jointly commit to an operation of nearly €40 million, to which of course should be added a very substantial salary.

For all these reasons, the file Sanchez has cooled strongly this weekend. If it is not yet completely buried, it is not at all a priority.

The Neymar potential deal may help us here. PSG is focusing on that deal now and the Alexis move is on stand by. It may never happen if Neymar moves anyway. That is good for us.
Apparently Alexis wages demands are astronomical as well.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
we're edging closer to a deal whereby he renews with a big salary increase and a buy out clause

who knows if that was the intention all along - given Wenger's regular comments it just could be

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
we're edging closer to a deal whereby he renews with a big salary increase and a buy out clause

who knows if that was the intention all along - given Wenger's regular comments it just could be

I hope you are right but my feeling is that his intention is to join City.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Now that we know Alexis is not looking for big titles, we have to ask ourselves what is attractive with City. Yes, he certainly wants to work with his old friend Fraudiola again but it's hardly crucial. Does he want to live in Manchester? No, that's not likely when the alternative option is London. My conclusion is that the big driving force is money. City is willing to pay sick wages and Alexis greedy agent knows this.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
They thought they'd be able to pick Sanchez up for spare change. They're skimping both on transfer fees and wages. Its funny but clubs outside the PL don't seem to rate Sanchez. I'd have him even over Neymar. Guess its because his game is so suited to the PL.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Now the only chance of Sanchez leaving is if PSG go for Neymar, Barca go for Dybala and Juventus then come hunting for Sanchez.

TH14

But... but... He just wants to win and play in the Champions League?

(As long as he gets his millions every week, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom