• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Chelsea Match Rankings

evoh_1

Established Member
1. Arteta
2. AOC
3. Gibbs

11. Mannone - how he is still at this club i don't know
10. Gervinho - don't care about the goal, he was pretty terrible today
9. Koscielny - looked flat footed all game

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
FeedTheOx said:
Why is everyone on Koscielny's back? Yes it was poor defending for the first goal but a fantastic bit of improvisation from Torres.
Second goal, the ball was a dream from Mata. Don't know what people would expect Kos to do?
Throughout the game he had Hazard in his pocket and did some fantastic interceptions to maintain our attacks.

You think? From what I could see he simply lifted his foot around Koscielny and score at the near post against a non-existent keeper.

Koscielny's performance today was similar to the ones he turned in when he first joined us, erratic tackling, bad decisions and one or two blunders.

Also, does anyone know how many own goals he's scored against us? I feel like its loads?

Vela

Established Member
1. Jenkinson
2. Gibbs
3. Ramsey (first-half performance impressive IMO)

9. Mannone
10. Kos
11. Verm

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom