• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal must buy or die!

Ridge

heres the link: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 73,00.html

i agree with him, we cant rely on Henry too much, for the whole season? nah.

this is true too.

He said: “Chelsea have the squad with the most quality. They have more great players than Arsenal or Manchester United.

“But Arsenal and United are more of a team than Chelsea.

“Arsenal are probably the most pleasing to the eye to watch, but United are the sort of side who can grind out a result even when things are not going well.

:D

Xanshin

I don't think we HAVE to buy, we're top of the league with what we have, but we SHOULD buy someone who can take some of the pressure off of Thierry, and step in for him when Thierry needs a rest or is injured/suspended.

va_va_voom

We have people in Dennis, Sylvain, Ali & Kanu who can come in and do a job when TH14 needs a rest (Ali, Wiltord, Kanu etc in Carling Cup / FA Cup last season).

Its just heightened by the fact that they are all injured or unavilable at the moment. When all 5 are fit then we can rotate. If we can get through the next 2 weeks with what we have then we'll be ok.

We dont need to panic buy now, lets wait till the summer when the futures of 3 of these strikers is sorted, plus Jeffers, and then see what we're left with. If Arsène really thinks he needs someone then he will get someone to do a job.

Mark

Established Member
to be honest i don't think wiltord in particular can do the job henry does for us and we need some real quality that can so we can rotate our squad and rest henry without being significantly weaker than when we have him.

A

Anonymous

Its obviously not as serious as buy or die, but i do think we could do with a striker.

Adam

Established Member
Djorkaeff is talking tosh and should only be concerned about how things are at the bottom.

A

Anonymous

I think he's right we really need new striker just imagine if Henry injured

thegame24

Established Member
if henry got injured we have wiltord.

wiltord is not crap and he plays quite well with kanu and bergkamp.

of course wiltord cant do what henry does but who can?

NOBODY!

jc8gooner

“Chelsea have the squad with the most quality. They have more great players than Arsenal or Manchester United.
I disagree. Chelsea may have bought a whole load of players, but several of the are only OK. Glen Johnson is a rubbish defender but good going forard. Melchiot is just OK. Joe Cole is good but not that good. Veron the same- he ain't all that and is always injured. Geremi again is good but not very good. Lampard, Makalele and Duff are three good players. Up front, they have four good or very good strikers, but none of them are world beaters, like an Henry or Van Nistelrooy, and you need one of these to win the title these days.
The quote says that Chelsea have the most 'greatplayers'. Bollocks. Only one or two of their players are great. Arsenal and Manure each have 4 or 5 great players.

lewdikris

Established Member
Chelsea have more very good players ... but only Arsenal and Man U have world greats.

That's the simple difference.

Makelele is the only one they have who'd get in any world's best category - Duff will be there soon.

Otherwise they've got a lot of very solid players - Lampard, Mutu, Crespo, Geremi, and a load of creative players i wouldn't trust my billions on to do the job.

A

Anonymous

wiltord is not crap and he plays quite well with kanu and bergkamp.

wiltord is not crap but he is not that good either.

bergkamp Is too old

[/quote]of course wiltord cant do what henry does but who can?

NOBODY! [/quote]

i dont think we will find some 1 like henry but we bateer find striker
batter than wiltord.

A

Anonymous

ridge is having what i said as chelsea mentality....
keep on buying without thinking what u've left on ur bench.....

:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :angel

Adam

Established Member
Good lad, just don't read or send letters to Dear Deidre just yet.

God, let's hope nobody reads that!

Ridge

tikuih said:
ridge is having what i said as chelsea mentality....
keep on buying without thinking what u've left on ur bench.....

:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :angel
i just copied and paste...

:p

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom