• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v. AC Milan, Emirates Cup, Sat 31st July 16:20

Rorz

Established Member
This should be interesting, I'm expecting us to keep up our good pre-season form and beat this lot.

I'll go with a 2-1, Velas and Chamakh to get our goals.

MAK 14

Established Member
Looking forward to this, got tickets for it. Hopefully we'll see a strong line up.

I'll predict a 3-1 win.

-Shaun-

Looking forward to this one, back at the Emirates. Think we will beat Milan as well, they haven't impressed me for quite a while. Would be nice to see Chamakh get his first goal at home.

I'm going with 2-0.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Looking phorward to this as it'll be the 1st pre-season game I get to see. Hope Wilshere plays RWF and wouldn't mind seeing Phrimpong against strong opposition.

arsenallegends

Established Member
A little something like this perhaps...
------------------Gk
Sagna-Laurent-Vermaelen-Clichy (Gibbs 45)
-----------Song (Frimpong 45)
---------Wilshere-Nasri
Walcott-Chamakh-Arshavin(Vela45)

Burnwinter

Established Member
Prediction: a nervy 1-1, with a goal from Chamakh and enough defensive and keeping colliwobbles to leave the usual suspects foaming at the mouth.

viper_001

Established Member
Pato is the only player of theirs that I fear. The rest are old, slow, and past it. Interestingly enough, Flamini should be starting the match, as Allegri named him a vital player to his plans. I wonder how he'll play against us, and what his reception will be.

My prediction: 3-0 (Wilshere, Vela, Nasri)

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
What kind of team is Milan putting up? Are most of their big players back?

I expect us to beat Milan at home. They might be a bit behind us in preparations and are not that great a team, to be honest. What will be interesting will be to see how the defense performs against quality attackers and what Wilshere does against a genuine Champions League midfield/defense.

Proof

Established Member
I would play Szczesny for at least 45 minutes. Finally, we'll have a decent oppositon. I guess that we'll see for 45 minutes, a possible line-up that will probably start against Liverpool.

11vanpersie

Hoping to see more of Frimpong in this one. Hopefully a win and some good football played. Is Ronaldinho still at Milan or has he moved yet? Heard there was rumours he was off?

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Looking ****** to this one, **** what I understand ****** will start in the middle. ******* in goal and ***** is still away on holiday. *** this game I like to see our ******* take the initiative for a change.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
Looking ****** to this one, **** what I understand ****** will start in the middle. ******* in goal and ***** is still away on holiday. *** this game I like to see our ******* take the initiative for a change.

Cut down on the swearing mate :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom