• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v. AC Milan, Emirates Cup, Sat 31st July 16:20

11vanpersie

Don Pacifico said:
Wonder if anyone can help me. I signed up to the special offer on ATVO and was wonderings if:

1. It will cover me for the Emo cup.

2. My subscription will be instantly renewed once it runs out.

Was a bit hurried in signing up and will be without proper internet access for the next couple of days other than my mobile which I'm on now which does work very well. Any help appreciated. :)

Emirates Cup isn't being broadcasted on ATVO I'm afraid, only the commentary. It is being shown on Sky Sports 3. You will receive an e-mail telling you that you need to renew.

dbig

Think the Italian league starts 2 weeks after ours? Guess we'll be much fitter than Milan, then. Hope to see some of the younger players taking to the field for this. How many substitutions per match for this tournament?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Breaking news for my African brothers.

Supersport will be showing the tournament after all. :bounce

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
SA Gunner said:

Really?! Are you sure? I checked yesterday and didn't see it scheduled. It'd really make my weekend if it is being broadcast!

EDIT: Just checked the DSTV forum and it seems you're right! Chuffed!

SA Gunner

Ron Burgundy said:
SA Gunner said:

Really?! Are you sure? I checked yesterday and didn't see it scheduled. It'd really make my weekend if it is being broadcast!

Yeah, got feedback from SS themselves mate, its official. I contacted their official page on facebook as well as see the scheduling on the site.

SA Gunner

See everyone "swearing" now :lol:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will it be on Jazeera Sports in the middle east? I heard it would and am hoping that's the case.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great. Cheers for that mate. Was looking through their site and it's in arabic so couldn't read a word of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
:lol: welcome mate but they will show it in private channels i hope you have it they will show it on channels +3 and +5

Floating

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/emirates-cup/midfield-quartet-missing-for-emirates-cup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/emirates-cu ... irates-cup</a>

Great. That's 2/3 of our starting midfield gone during the entire competition, the most important part of our preseason.

NWgunner

2/3? Cesc isn't involved either I thought. Who the hell is going to play in midfield? Nasri in for Cesc, Eastmond/Frimpong in for Song and then ?

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom