• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Chelski: FA Cup Draw

Arsene

Unbelievable.. tie of the round, I guess we'll have to knock them out again. Getting a bit repeative

Andrew

It will be very difficult for them to beat us at home. But I can't help thinking they might beat us because we are on such a run against them. That's not to say I think they'll win, but they're due to beat us.

Arsene

"First impression - Oh F*ck!!

To win this competition you need to beat either them or Manu!!

I'd rather meet them sooner than be disappointed all the way home from Cardiff again!!

Surely if we keep meeting them enough we'll beat them sooner or later.

fingers crossed anyway.

Bluenut"

From a chelski forum... they are so desperate they are going to the rule of pecentages.

Gunnsie

I say its a good thing, it means we can knock all our main competitors out before they even reach the final :p I'd love to see chelsea win nothing this season, it would mean that money really cant buy you good football.

AFCG7

Established Member
they must be pissed.. of all the teams to get..they get us again.. oh dear.
The Lord of the Draws does not like us.. this is what.. 3 years in a row we have been dealt with either Newcastle , Man U , Liverpool, or Chelsea in the 5th.
Very tough game.. remember people..form goes out the window in the FA Cup.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom