• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Chelski: FA Cup Draw

AFCG7

Established Member
i agree with you there Arsenal316.. and i think Wenger might do that as well.. remember we also benched Thierry for the Man U game last year and that was a much bigger test than this one will be

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was hoping for an lower team like Swansea at home, it will of been good for Swansea or Tranmere. etc
Chelsea will not be an easy game, but we will win

mike

Im just rooting for city against Sp**s, so they can kick lumps out of utd in their tie and hopefully a few injuries will result.

fredthered

East Stand Man said:
whether we win or not it'll be a cracking game - what I want to know is what are the chances of tickets going on general sale?

The likelihood of these going on general sale is as likely as Wrighty coming out of retirement to partner Thierry in the match itself.

Mate i expect these tickets will be sold out within a day just like the league ones were earlier in the season.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
It's a good thing ... I was hoping for them or Manure. Kick em twice in a row ... great stuff. They are no match for us when we are at full strength, so if we play well it will be a win for us.

No bloody draws OK.

oh ok..... so I'll get a ticket and be able to see Wrighty too! :eek:ops:

Oh... I heard somewhere that any football club have to sell at least a couple of tickets on the day of the match at the box office. This is just a stupid rumour though, no? Can someone clarify?

FYI, I heard it while working for a company who were bidding to provide a certain football club with new smartcard season tickets when they open their new stadium - but you didn't hear that from me.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

reggiepaul said:
Beany said:
Thanks again; it seems there is a Setanta pub called Waxy O'Conners "0.0" k.m. from my hotel so that looks pretty good!

They obviously haven't fixed the FA Cup schedule up yet but i looks a good bet.

I suspect the PL game's a non-starter as they don't seem to have the rights to these. No idea who does but if anyone's got an idea please let me know!

Beany, for most of America the one continent that is more football mad is Florida because of all the ex pats from the UK over there. I have a couple of friends over there but they won't be online until tonight so I could give you a few names then.

You should quite easily find a pub though.

Thanks AFG7 & Reggiepaul; Waxy's it is then.

My wife will be delighted! (not!!)

CloudWalker

Tough draw we have! Guess we just have to ride it out. Too bad it isn't with te lower league teams, the youths would have been the chance to start. Probably will a blend of young and experience. Hope we will beat Chelsea.

Arsenal for the Quadruple.

Mark

Established Member
annoying that we haven't any lower division teams to rest some players against, but this is without a doubt the tie of the tournament so far, and who knows the winner of this game could end up being the winner of the tournament. man u and liverpool will be happy knowing that one of us will be out. im still worried that chelski can change their team so much for both the games we play against them, it will be tough but we have reyes now so we can rotate a bit more.

we've done well in the fa cup so far, so all things considered i'm gonna say 4-1 to the arsenal. :)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal vs Chelsea Fifth round is a good thing for us, it will help us become more determined.

My first impression was :( then i decided that we will have to met a big gun sooner or later so why not now.

i have faith in our boys and im sure we can beat them, its strange how we have them twice in one week :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom