• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Everton Match Ratings

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
What a ****ing brilliant stonking comeback! Take that Lee effing Mason.

Szczesny 6
Sagna 6
Koscielny 8
Djourou 6
Clichy 7
Song 5
Cesc 6
Wilshere 5
Walcott 6
RVP 7
Rosicky 5

Arshavin 8
Diaby 8
Bendtner 6

MOTM - Wenger. Brilliant subs and tactical change to 4-2-4.

Kain

Established Member
Feels like i've just witnessed a miracle, how the **** did we get three points with them officials?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will rate the others later, but Koscielny was brilliant tonight not just because he scored the winner but he won near enough everything..top notch perfomance.

Moyes's January signing tried all he could to give them the win, great comeback.

Raider

Established Member
flipping hell... I'm exhausted and I haven't really moved in the past 2 hours.

Everyone played their part today.

squallkid

Established Member
Szczesny 7
Sagna 6
Koscielny 8
Djourou 7
Clichy 9 MOTM

Song 6
Cesc 6
Wilshere 6

Walcott 6
RVP 7
Rosicky 5

Subs
Arshavin 8
Diaby 7
Bendtner 6

Gunner_JT

Szczesny 6
Sagna 6
Koscielny 8
Djourou 6
Clichy 8
Song 5
Cesc 5
Wilshere 5
Walcott 5
RVP 7
Rosicky 6

Arshavin 8
Diaby 7
Bendtner 6

Clichy & Koscielny were the standouts imo, Arshavin looked great and Diaby's presence in the middle was ever present. He did well considering a lack of match fitness.

MAK 14

Established Member
Wenger's subs were amazing, really changed the whole game. Fantastic win.

My stream cut out with about 7 minutes to go - did Theo pick up an injury?

Raider

Established Member

It seems every single player wants to fight for every last ball. GET INNNN.

Haven't felt this confident in our team since 07. Feels great

KY

Established Member
MAK 14 said:
Wenger's subs were amazing, really changed the whole game. Fantastic win.

My stream cut out with about 7 minutes to go - did Theo pick up an injury?

From the way he ran at them in the end, didn't look like it...

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Koscielny and Arshavin were absolutely fantastic. Koscielny had a tough task shackling Saha but did a great job of it, and popped up with that vital goal.

Shava turned the match on its head when he came on. Brilliant.

mrsvanpersie

squallkid said:
Szczesny 7
Sagna 6
Koscielny 8
Djourou 7
Clichy 9 MOTM

Song 6
Cesc 6
Wilshere 6

Walcott 6
RVP 7
Rosicky 5

Subs
Arshavin 8
Diaby 7
Bendtner 6

This.

I'm still in shock at the referee/officials but Wenger deserves a special mention for turning the game around.

yuvken

Established Member
Add one to Theo, and I agree with your ratings, cirnc.
Kos Motm, but even though Andrei was there for a few minutes, I was tempted. great, great Andrei
(from the first touch - that pass to VP over the top was his first touch of the ball).

Abu started like Abu, but then it's like something happened. Something we've been waiting to happen for decades: Abu started playing with the team, patient when he needs be, use his head, and fight like I haven't seen him in a long long time.

I thought Arsène was very frustrated in the first half, and it was a real challenge for him. Very well done for the response. Well done everybody, great win, very hard (I wasn't expecting anything else).

Not going to talk about the ref. It's not really words that I have for this %7#$@##& c***.

Meatwad

fellaini looked like he would feast on our midfield in the first half, didn't look so good in the 2nd half though.

Double_H

Established Member
i hope this is Arshavin come back we need him now more than ever with Nasri out ... well done gooners

anyone got that picture in high def?

Muharraqawi

Meatwad said:
fellaini looked like he would feast on our midfield in the first half, didn't look so good in the 2nd half though.

I'd put that down to Diaby, he certainly wasn't bullied like Song was and just his size doesn't make it easy to so.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Szczesny 7 - I love this kid and his antics. Reminds me of Jens.

Sagna 7 - Still suffering from his concussion?
Koscielny 9 - Towering performance
Djourou 6 - Not his best game but still alright
Clichy 9 - Insane

Wilshere 6 - Nothing came off, really. At least you know you'll get the work rate no matter how well/badly things are going.
Fabregas 6 - Bit of an off-day.

Walcott 6 - Same as Cesc.
Van Persie 7 - Was our best attacking player until Arshavin came on.
Rosicky 6 - Yeah, that didn't go too well I'm afraid

Diaby 7 - Added much-needed presence
Arshavin 8 - Get the **** in
Bendtner 7 - He's backing up his words, surely ahead of Chamakh now? Didn't lose a single header all game.

----

What can you say? A shocking, frustrating night turned out to be absolutely brilliant! Fantastic work rate and passion throughout the team, something has changed after two dire seasons. I have no doubt we would have lost this game two years ago, but not this time.

With regards to the players individually, it was a bit of a mixed bag but anyone giving lower than a 5 to any of them is out of their mind. Koscielny's clearly living the dream, he looks like he can't believe he's at Arsenal and becoming a vital member of the team too. Fantastic performance tonight, rivalled only by Clichy's all-action, dominant game. If you want to be critical you could say our midfield didn't really perform but they weren't helped by Everton's constant fouling and Lee Mason's refereeing parody.

Delighted for Arshavin too, looks like he's refinding his form at exactly the right moment. Also massive credit to Bendtner who is starting to walk the walk and should be ahead of Chamakh now.

Eboue gets a 10 for the celebration, Lee Mason can **** off.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom