• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal V Newcastle- FA Cup 4th Round.

number_0

Established Member
great game by the flam, i felt he had a look at fab and said, you cover me i'll play upfront.
i am not impressed by diaby to be honest, the guy can speed up the tempo of the game with one touch if he wants to, but most of the time dwells on the ball for 3-4 seconds more before passing it 2 yards, not a bad player, but he has a lot to work on.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
its a long time since i see our striker shot in the way of eduardo's effort that led to our build up.

i think everybody is praising ade but eduardo had actually a good game, was decent in many build up and ran with the ball well

Illusion

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
A bit of Bergkamp esque thinking by Eduardo to block Cacapa for Ade's 2nd :wink:

Glad to see someone else was reminded of Bergkamp there.

The block that wasn't a block, but was a block even if it absolutely was not a block.

Just enough.

IBL

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Reminded me of a Bergkamp block so that Pires could curl one - vs Boro .
nope, was Vs Bolton at Highbury, I remember because I was there :p unless theres another I dont know about

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom