• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal V Newcastle- FA Cup 4th Round.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Lets hope we get some easy fixture for the next round. Hopefully a lower leagues side: Preston, Huddersfield, Coventry City, Bristol et al..

gunner321

Good way to bounce back, with Hleb, Rosicky I hope and Sagna in the team we will also have a stronger team on Tuesday. Will be a tight game in the week though, they will be up for it even more so after this.

ken_75

A great and much improved second half performance from the lads. Think Jens didn't touch the ball a lot in the latter half.
Cesc, Theo, Diaby, Adebayor all improved from the first half...Flamini and Clichy the stars for me and also Phil merits a special mention for his display.

AFCG7

Established Member
Much better second half - i know our players have to conserve energy sometimes..but we are far more effective when we press the opposition or get in their faces as they say. If we hassle and harry them like they try to do to us... then we will create havoc with our breaks.

banduan

Established Member
Yup. Cesc is back. In fact he was back at WHL. Phil is back big time.

Fookin shame bout Tom :(

And Clichy has become a beast of a player.

Diaby had a decent game for once, still periods of standing by the ball deciding what to do, but at least he passes to red shirts now!

Theo was okayish but needs his crosses back cos he can do good ones. He was very lively.

The only two slightly below par performances I'd say was Hoytey and Flams. Both were a bit off but not by much.

nazo

Established Member
Lehmann didn't have anything to do. Hoyte was good, Gallas was good, Senderos was excellent. Theo got better but his final ball was still bad, Cesc got better but still something is wrong with him, Flamini was fantastic, Diaby was very good. Edu got better as well and should've scored but was unlucky, Ade should've got a third but was excellent as well, good game from him.

Clichy was our best player. Excellent crosses, fantastic defending, and overall a monster. If he doesn't get called up for Euro 08, Domenech needs his head checked.

Mostarac

Established Member
Solid win all in all. Was a bit shaky at the back at some point early in the 1st half, but after that we seemed to have complete control and the win was never in doubt. Adebayor continues his brilliant scoring form which is good to see. Also Eduardo had another "assist" today aswell, that shoulder barge on Cacapa freed up space for Adebayor to score his 2nd on :wink: . The only thing which was annoying today was Gilberto. Looking at him, one would never think that he is a Brazilian, the guy can`t even make the simplest pass and thats so ****ing annoying to watch in match after match. His demise is very apparent unfortunately. Anyway, this will hopefully make our players forget that awful loss to Tottenham and give them re-newed confidence.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
AnthonyG said:
Anyone hear what Tomas' problem was? Hope it was just precautionary.

They pulled his hair, so he had to go and see Cashley's blonde hairdresser..

:D :D

tam1886

Established Member
Good win, through to the next round and hopefully an easier draw than a Premiership team.

I'm going to stick on Born Slippy while I have a few beers getting ready then I'm going out to get ****ed up tonight.

kym7224

Best player is Ade even 3 years old knows it.

But for me I'm hugely impressed with Eduardo's link up play.
Its nice to see someone settle in our side.

stiiphunn

Established Member
stiiphunn said:
Time for Theo and Diaby to prove us wrong!

Diaby stepped up big time. Very good game from him.

Theo was his usual self unfortunately.. One good run and that's about it..

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom