• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Barcelona Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:45pm(ITV 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
We had as more shots at goal and shots on target than them. As for good chances, I think, they created one or two more chances than us. That is all.

Most irritating part is the assertion that Messi played his worst game of his life and that miss of his being treated like he somehow missed the open goal without being under pressure.

Every player (even Messi) misses those type of chances and RVP's chance from six yards out was probably an easier chance than that.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
DanDare said:
HollandGooner said:
TheLoneFalcon said:
Had Barcelona been more clinical with his potential assists and pre-assists he'd be getting a lot of stick on here. He isn't talented enough to take so many risks in defence, although I will readily admit his performance in attack was decent.

One of my favourite moments of the night was when Djourou ****ted the ball out of the stadium near the end. We need to do that more to release pressure.

Spot on with your last Djourou point,

Wasn't that Eboue?[/quote]

Yup. Twas the mighty Eboueeeeeeeeeee

Spork

Established Member
Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
We had as more shots at goal and shots on target than them. As for good chances, I think, they created one or two more chances than us. That is all.

Most irritating part is the assertion that Messi played his worst game of his life and that miss of his being treated like he somehow missed the open goal without being under pressure.

Every player (even Messi) misses those type of chances and RVP's chance from six yards out was probably an easier chance than that.

If you remember that chance in the 85th minute with bendy against the defender who slipped up.

Both Arsha AND RVP were completely free right in front of goal, yet Bendy completely wasted the the ball by blasting it at the keeper when he had absolutely no chance of scoring. It was a worse angle than RVPs goal.

Anzac

Established Member
I'm baaaack!!!!!

Moved house at the begining of the month and have been 'offline' until today.

Great result & I'm hoping that we can build upon it not just in the CL, but more importantly against our primary PL rivals. As for the game I thought Wilshere, Nasri & Kos were immense & was very impressed by Sneezy. I thought we gave them too much room/time in midfield in the 1st half.

I hope that people will stop calling us 'Barca lite', as appart from a short passing possession style we share very little in common regarding how we execute our patterns both in pressing and in the final 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom