• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Udinese | CL P/O 1st leg| Tues 16th Aug - 7:45pm

What do you think the outcome of this game will be?

• A clear win (by 2 or more goals)

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Narrow win (by 1 goal)

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • A draw

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Narrow loss (by 1 goal)

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • A big loss (by 2 or more goals)

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
The 1st leg of our Champions League play-off match against Udinese starts with us facing them at home. The Newcastle result has done little to excite fans although it's early days. Wenger and the players will know how important this CL fixture is, and I expect them to be prepared for it fully.

The poll creation is an idea we're testing out, suggested by Herbas to help give everyone a general idea of what our expectations are from this match, in a quick and visual format at the top.

Wenger and RVP are suspended from this game aren't they? Nasri is too but I don't expect him to be here anyway.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tight game at the emirates with Udinese turning us over at their place, tie could go either way, frightening. Must win by 2 goals or more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we must win this udinese they losing alot of key players, our defense today was so good i hope they keep it up, the problem now with playmaker we simple dont have a playmaker ramsey look way off thx god wilshere will back at this one he will help us alot, oh and gervinho need to work with his passes in final third.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Verms Gibbs

Song

Wilshere Ramsey

Waloctt RVP Gervinho

I think rvp is not ban for this game i just think nasri and wenger are ban.

Kain

Established Member
spartandre217 said:
Don't rightly see how we can win this given the dismal showing at SJP

Of course we can ****ing win this, we've lost one game since moving to the Emirates in the Chammpions League at home, against Man U in the 08-09 season.

Couldn't give a toss about the score, so long as we're through to the group stage after both legs.

jay-d

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
we must win this udinese they losing alot of key players, our defense today was so good i hope they keep it up, the problem now with playmaker we simple dont have a playmaker ramsey look way off thanks god wilshere will back at this one he will help us alot, oh and gervinho need to work with his passes in final third.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Verms Gibbs

Song

Wilshere Ramsey

Waloctt RVP Gervinho

I think rvp is not ban for this game i just think nasri and wenger are ban.
rvp got a red card so he's banned

Vela

Established Member
Chesney

Sagna Kosh Verms Gibbs

Song

Wilshere Ramsey

Waloctt Chamakh Gervinho

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So chamakh will be our striker hope he be in his days, we really need to win this if we draw maybe we will end up in europa league.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Chamakh leading the line?

The striker who dislikes scoring.. I think we might win 1-0 from a set piece.

Shue

Established Member
qs said:
The poll is stupid.
Experiment based on this thread in Suggestions;

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138102</a>

patrick42uk

Established Member
Creativity is a concern. NOt really that many options right now in the squad to change it up.

We should still have enough though to win this leg Italian football is terribly poor and Udinese has lost their best players. Di Natale might be the best striker in Italy but he there are many better in the prem.

qs

Established Member
Shue said:
qs said:
The poll is stupid.
Experiment based on this thread in Suggestions;

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138102</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh right. Not a fan of the idea myself.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
After today's game, all my optimism was blown away.
Not looking forward to this one at all.

Not looking forward to the next four games tbh.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
qs said:
The poll is stupid.

The poll creation is an idea we're testing out, suggested by Herbas to help give everyone a general idea of what our expectations are from this match, in a quick and visual format at the top.

At least give it a chance, it's on a test run. Vote on it, or ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom