• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Read this morning about Mick McCarthy.....a lot of it seemed strangely familiar :lol:

narrative is he was hounded out by ungrateful fans. Gross exaggeration. A vocal minority with intermittent toxic chants during prolonged period of boredom. It's the silent stay away masses which spoke loudest though. Lot more apathy than anger”

Reactions: A_G

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Believe it or not, my life doesn't revolve around an Arsenal FC internet forum.

Look mate, I know every week you’re out in the club, VIP, sniffing Colombia’s finest of a hot socialites a$$, E class coupe with the pano roof parked outside, iPhone X in your pocket. While I’m stuck living down here in my moms basement, always on the internet, waiting for my night shift to start at the supermarket.

But you know what? Like Bob Marley said...”Wisdom is better than silver and gold”

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Look mate, I know every week you’re out in the club, VIP, sniffing Colombia’s finest of a hot socialites a$$, E class coupe with the pano roof parked outside, iPhone X in your pocket. While I’m stuck living down here in my moms basement, always on the internet, waiting for my night shift to start at the supermarket.

But you know what? Like Bob Marley said...”Wisdom is better than silver and gold”
Fat lot of good that did him though. Can you really call someone who refused to visit doctors even when his foot was gangrenous a wise man? Great music. True activist. Died like a fool.

dbig

Unfortunately, Arsène feels like Einstein in a world of Bohr and Feynman.

His work remains seminal, but something new has come along that he can't or won't fathom.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
  • Humiliated in the Carabao Cup final by PL champions.
  • Eliminated in the FA Cup first round by a Championship team.
  • Finishing Seventh in the PL below Burnley.
  • Destroyed by Simeone’s Atletico in the EL SF.

Surely this has to be the end of Arsène Wenger’s Arsenal reign!

BobP

Memri Fan
He'll probably be sacked if we don't win the EL.

Hope he's not though.

We'll regress to the mean next season and be kind of good away from home again, I think.

swider

• Humiliated in the Carabao Cup final by PL champions.
  • Eliminated in the FA Cup first round by a Championship team.
  • Finishing Seventh in the PL below Burnley.
  • Destroyed by Simeone’s Atletico in the EL SF.
Surely this has to be the end of Arsène Wenger’s Arsenal reign!
Nah, he is going to stay for another season, no matter what.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
His rap sheet gets longer by the game. All the miserable records are tumbling.

No away wins in 6 months of PL football and 13 points off 4th?????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom