• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
with evasive skills like that, snorkelling is probably your best bet. Just don't take up boxing. ;)
Calling in at Strasbourg on the way, and Duppigheim to see the birth place of the great man himself. Apparently there's a plaque there and it's a pilgrimage for many every year. A bit like Mecca. :lol::lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
well, I've reluctantly renewed my membership

whether it's Wenger in or out, or Kroenke selling or staying, I can't bring myself to desert my club as soon as the good(ish) times are over

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

My grandad used to go to on a pilgrimage to Mecca every day. He then started betting from home before he died.
:lol: It's a long way to go everyday, unless it was in his head. Nearest Mecca to you is Gloucester.

Hoping Wenger's birthplace is just as spiritual. :lol:

Last edited:

Godwin1

Very well-known
No idea what this is about. I'm clearly not intelligent enough for the nuances of who said what when why and these subtle interpretations.

And fault for what? Finishing one point of fourth when you're the fourth richest team.

Anyway I'm off on a road trip to Croatia on Monday, hopefully to do some snorkeling. F*** football for a while. After we fluke a win in the FACup hopefully :lol:
That's a long old drive mate, have a good time.

Axel9090

well, I've reluctantly renewed my membership

whether it's Wenger in or out, or Kroenke selling or staying, I can't bring myself to desert my club as soon as the good(ish) times are over
Im disappointed. It doesnt look like we are going to push out Wenger by decreasing ticket sales because nobody wants to protest that way.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

How he did that against United, Chelsea and City is phenomenal. Yes, one or other of them always managed to beat us to the title but we should have been West Brom during that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom