• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Calling members pigs now huh? Isnt that worthy of a warning from a mod? I think it is.

But no one on here would ever admit to disrespecting him so how could I be directing it at anyone on here

Ewarwoowar

He was impotent before he died. He took up darts as substitute. My man used to joke she was jealous of the board.
Thank you for seeing the funny side to my post no mal intention or ridicule for your grandad intended, may He rest in peace!

I used to play and enjoy immensely darts in a pub team with my dad, really enjoyed it, until my dad got dartitis and one of the younger fellows topped himself, all fell apart from there.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
What exactly has Bernado Silva done?
Be a protagonist in reaching CL semi finals beating the likes of City, BvB etc on the way and being the best freaking player in the league beating PSG to the title for AS Monaco? Özil and Ramsey can only dream of a season like that.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

helped Monaco win the League?
Be a protagonist in reaching CL semi finals beating the likes of City, BvB etc on the way and being the best freaking player in the league beating PSG to the title for AS Monaco? Özil and Ramsey can only dream of a season like that.

Özil s helped his teams win FA Cup x2, Copa Del Rey, La Liga and World Cup.

Don't care about Ramsey

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Özil s helped his teams win FA Cup x2, Copa Del Rey, La Liga and World Cup.

Don't care about Ramsey
While having the influence of a sack of potatoes, being substituted every 70 minutes and being shifted to the wing during the entire World Cup. Didn't do much in any of our FA cup wins either. Joke footballer and even for his contract situation nobody serious even wants to try :lol: Only at Arsenal.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

I do often wonder what the general feeling of the fan base is. It's easy to assume that the people who voice their opinions via this forum and twitter are representative but that may not be the case.

I wonder how many of the fans as a whole worldwide actually want Wenger to leave

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
While having the influence of a sack of potatoes, being substituted every 70 minutes and being shifted to the wing during the entire World Cup. Didn't do much in any of our FA cup wins either. Joke footballer and even for his contract situation nobody serious even wants to try :lol: Only at Arsenal.
His influence on that WC win and anything we've achieved is ridiculously overstated. It's so so strange. It's like people are in a trance.. They'll snap out of it as soon as he's gone. Thing is, he'll be here forever, because he's done with responsibility.

Last edited:

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

What sort of comments do you deem 'disrespectful'?

Calling him a clown and other such phrases, suggesting he's done nothing but be incompetent and damaging to Arsenal since we moved to the Emirates.

I don't really have the energy or inclination to look through this thread but it's littered with disrespectful posts.

I'm not referring to reasoned criticism, whether I agree with the criticism or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom