• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We need a backup GK, a creative mid, and a backup LB.

Still don’t understand why we let Kola go. He’s not great but we’re ****ed if Tierney gets injured again. Are Schalke at least paying all of his wages?

He took a wage cut.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
BTW, Santos will soon play in the Libertadores finals against Palmeiras.

IIRC they also fired a bunch of their management staff just before it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter I'll let you bump/open the thread.

Holy f*ckin ****, I was literally just about to write some BS about just wanting a tenuous link to Grealish and i'd be happy, and voila there it is. Tenuous links in January, heating up in the spring, big money bid in the summer.

Yeferson Soteldo is a super fun player btw, but if people rejected Manor Solomon for being too short they'd lose their minds at Soteldo. He's genuinely tiny, like 5ft.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Remember watching Yeferson Soteldo in the 2017 U-21 World Cup when his Venezuelan side reached the Final. Super spry player, very good dribbler of the ball as you'd expect from someone his size. Haven't seen his progression since though. Might be another Andrés D'Alessandro, Juan Fernando Quintero case, a talented tiny player better suited to staying in South America.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Look at the size of him. I can’t stop laughing :lol::lol:

He's a legend, like a mini Insigne

Soteldo-Vinotinto.png

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Another fun fact about Soteldo, he's only 23 but he's been playing senior football for like 7 years already. Played in Venezuela, Chile and now Brazil. He has over 200 career appearances, he's a mu'f*ckin veteran, guy must have balled on nearly every pitch in South America already. Hope he moves to Spain, or somewhere like Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom