• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
God knows what we are gonna do with our business now I just hold faith in the fact auba is signing a new deal and wouldve been guaranteed ambition to fight for CL spots and ultimately the title.

What does Arteta want to play? Because when he first came in it was 4231. Didn't he use Özil quite a bit before lockdown in the AM role?

Idk anymore :lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Plenty of time left in the window and plenty of available players who would improve us.

Salibah back, Saka and Auba tied up and Willian on a free. Brilliant summer so far.

GDeep™

League is very weak
100%. Same with Coutinho, what a top player.

We’re way beneath him.
Nobody wants Coutinho though, so he’s possible. Bayern don’t want him again, Barcelona don’t want to keep him, no other top English club wants him. Not wanted by anyone, Arsenal aside because of the Kia/Raul link.

Thiago on the other hand is a top bracket player who can move anywhere.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Nobody wants Coutinho though, so he’s possible. Bayern don’t want him again, Barcelona don’t want to keep him, no other top English club wants him. Not wanted by anyone, Arsenal aside because of the Kia/Raul link.

Thiago on the other hand is a top bracket player who can move anywhere.
Don’t worry mate, was just taking the piss because I know you don’t want coutinho:lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
100%. Same with Coutinho, what a top player.

We’re way beneath him.

7wHP.gif

Thiago is a mainstay in a serial title winning CL contending team in exactly which same team Coutinho didn't cut it, and before that he didn't cut it in another CL contending serial league winning team.

Arsenal is exactly Coutinho's level in that maybe his best level is that of a player who should be in a CL contending team, but who in reality hasn't cut it at two such teams and now needs to raise his stock again a level below.

Btw: Tom Cruise has a tooth in the middle of his face. There's no two teeth with a gap in between as with normal people, it's just one tooth. Look it up and never forget.

Halcyon Daze

7wHP.gif

Thiago is a mainstay in a serial title winning CL contending team in exactly which same team Coutinho didn't cut it, and before that he didn't cut it in another CL contending serial league winning team.

Arsenal is exactly Coutinho's level in that maybe his best level is that of a player who should be in a CL contending team, but who in reality hasn't cut it at two such teams and now needs to raise his stock again a level below.

Btw: Tom Cruise has a tooth in the middle of his face. There's no two teeth with a gap in between as with normal people, it's just one tooth. Look it up and never forget.
Just did look it up. That’s weird. But then, he is weird anyway.

Toby

Just did look it up. That’s weird. But then, he is weird anyway.

He is. And that tooth thing just makes him weirder. In a way it's just that he got his awful teeth fixed which is more than okay, but that it's this weird guy this measure ends up so weird that he's got one tooth in the exact middle of his face...come on :D Looks so strange

mpower2540

Can see a host of CL clubs being in for him. Would make sense for a lot of clubs. The only ones I can't see making sense are Real (got Kroos) and City (got Gundogan). But I can even imagine them going in for him.
I’d weep tears of joy if we got him

Toby

I’d weep tears of joy if we got him

Don't think you'll have to cry. There's plenty of more attractive fish in the sea than Arsenal right now. Thiago won't swap Bayern Munich for anything less. It's City, Liverpool, psg and depending on whether pirlo sees Bentancur as a 6 or 8, Juve. Chelsea lookint at Rice. United could do with a Thiago but I don't think they are clever enough. Real got Kroos. Barca are deluded. Could see Inter coming in with a cheeky offer, though. Think there's a lot of opportunities for Thiago and that in turn makes me think after Muller and Neuer got a raise and now Alaba is haggling for one, maybe Thiago doesn't want to leave after all but is only haggling for a raise himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom