• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

Don't think you'll have to cry. There's plenty of more attractive fish in the sea than Arsenal right now. Thiago won't swap Bayern Munich for anything less. It's City, Liverpool, psg and depending on whether pirlo sees Bentancur as a 6 or 8, Juve. Chelsea lookint at Rice. United could do with a Thiago but I don't think they are clever enough. Real got Kroos. Barca are deluded. Could see Inter coming in with a cheeky offer, though. Think there's a lot of opportunities for Thiago and that in turn makes me think after Muller and Neuer got a raise and now Alaba is haggling for one, maybe Thiago doesn't want to leave after all but is only haggling for a raise himself.
He’d have the opportunity to play with prime Xhaka!! STOP KILLING MY DREAM TOBY

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m surprised why Liverpool aren’t pushing hard to sign Thiago? He’d be a major upgrade on Jordan Henderson and could probably help them to retain the title instead they’re targeting squad players.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Eriksen is out of favor and could be leaving Inter. I bet Arteta would love some cross spamming from the right hand side onto Aubameyang.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He won’t be a stop gap though, he’ll be a starter for a good few years.

Hes also part of a very good system... 3 at the back system. He wouldnt work in a two which is ultimately what we want to play. Not a player who propels you into the CL and for the price it would end up being a big waste of cash.

If we are looking within England then gotta be someone else I think.

I get why you'd want him looking at Wolves but not for me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hes also part of a very good system... 3 at the back system. He wouldnt work in a two which is ultimately what we want to play. Not a player who propels you into the CL and for the price it would end up being a big waste of cash.

If we are looking within England then gotta be someone else I think.

I get why you'd want him looking at Wolves but not for me.
We extended Luiz and he can’t play in a 2.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Coady played in a 2 before Nuno came and changed to a 3.

Luiz can only play in a 3 now.

How do you know Coady can play in a 2 in the Premier League though, especially for an attacking team like ours?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This transfer window has become boring waiting for CL to finish

DermzAFC

Conor Coady was a midfielder struggling to make it into Wolves team until Nuno took charge. The year before Nuno took over he only really got games as a make shift right back. He has great leadership skills. But he only works as part of a back 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom