• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Vinai re-iterating that Edu and Arteta are working very closely together on transfers for this summer as the experts. And that they have a clear plan in place for what they want to do long term, medium term and short term.

Good news that we have a plan and I think the beginning of that is this summer with Gabriel, Partey and Aouar.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Vinai re-iterating that Edu and Arteta are working very closely together on transfers for this summer as the experts. And that they have a clear plan in place for what they want to do long term, medium term and short term.

Good news that we have a plan and I think the beginning of that is this summer with Gabriel, Partey and Aouar.
It must be soul destroying for you at the end of every transfer window :lol:

I wish it were so but there’s no way we’ll get all 3. This is Arsenal we’re talking about

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@roz I get about 20 heart palpitations a day, I'm fully obsessed with the transfer window

But I do love it, I love the rumours and making potential teams.

When it gets to crunch time it can get very disappointing but I was well happy with our business last summer.

roz

Fake News Merchant
@roz I get about 20 heart palpitations a day, I'm fully obsessed with the transfer window

But I do love it, I love the rumours and making potential teams.

When it gets to crunch time it can get very disappointing but I was well happy with our business last summer.
You live for it :lol:

love it. Hope Arsenal can make you very happy this summer, you deserve it:Celebration:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since Lazio days I like Anderson style he very good with ball bring very good creativity to the side very good dribble. His final 3rd decision are questionable

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Intriguing? Is that the word? He couldn’t even get into the West Ham team whenever i watched.

Bottom of the barrel, again. Is Kia his uncle or something?
More intriguing if that's the profile of player Arteta wants to add to the squad.

Intriguing? Is that the word? He couldn’t even get into the West Ham team whenever i watched.

Bottom of the barrel, again. Is Kia his uncle or something?

Arteta wants solutions to his squad but Edu seems to do nothing but talking with Kia first. Edu doesn't look up to the job to me Doesn't seem to have any connection in Europe. Brazil is his home ground but even there he was considered massive failure at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom