• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was thinking of doing something similar last night, then I slapped myself and woke up!!

Not sure that's quite how it works tbh. Depends how you're looking at what can be spent, there's the Cash element and then there's the Income Statement element.

If you're talking Cash, then you can't be sure if there are installments in the Gabriel deal or whether we paid the fee upfront. All we do know is that paying Partey's RC is a payment in full, the other transactions we don't know how they're likely to be structured.

If you're talking Income Statement (P&L) then more info is needed as it requires more detailed calculations.
I had nothing else to do at work lol, so made that
and yeah how much we pay upfront is not known but I'm also counting what we are selling as full value too. I remember thats how Arsenal used to show it in their financial statements in the past.
Dont know how they do it now under Vinai, anyways it was mainly to see how much our net spend will be and whether its possible to sign both Aouar and Partey

sykesy69

I had nothing else to do at work lol, so made that
and yeah how much we pay upfront is not known but I'm also counting what we are selling as full value too. I remember thats how Arsenal used to show it in their financial statements in the past.
Dont know how they do it now under Vinai, anyways it was mainly to see how much our net spend will be and whether its possible to sign both Aouar and Partey
The majority of us are living in some kind of hope that there is a way to sign them both.

What will be will be I guess.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If the prices rumoured are correct then its definitely possible to sign both. Pretty much rounding it up to £90M for the pair. Doubt Aulas will take instalments.

Can we raise £90M from selling Bellerin, Torreira, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Holding, Chambers and Guendouzi? Of course. 5 of those are already heavily linked to leaving. But they key sale here will be Guendouzi.

If that doesn't happen I can't see us getting both Aouar and Partey.

Kysus

So Ornstein who only post information getting fed by the club, reports of interest in Partey AND Aouar just when ticket renewales are up? A bity fishy isn't it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

whoever locked the Ceballos thread got me a little too excited. premature , no?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I actually had to hid the "show ignored messages" and saw that the covidiot was in full force, smh. The other idiot as well.

That one's about to break. Saw the same behaviour from 14henry (not tagging him because I don't want yet another pm from him).

Your obsession with me is rather disturbing. Just forget about my existence so your soul can get some peace.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So Ornstein who only post information getting fed by the club, reports of interest in Partey AND Aouar just when ticket renewales are up? A bity fishy isn't it.

The way they're doing it this year no. Think a lot of people will take the season ticket holiday option. Plus the up front fee that needs to be paid isn't all that much.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Your obsession with me is rather disturbing. Just forget about my existence so your soul can get some peace.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't even tag you. Am I in your head THAT much?

Stop harassing other posters and maybe people will take you seriously.

Also, stop sending me your script ideas about a romantic comedy where @HairSprayGooners has a girlfriend that does not support him and he has to find out that the real transfer was in his heart all along.

I told, it lacks character progression and the second act is all wrong.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't even tag you. Am I in your head THAT much?

Stop harassing other posters and maybe people will take you seriously.

Also, stop sending me your script ideas about a romantic comedy where @HairSprayGooners has a girlfriend that does not support him and he has to find out that the real transfer was in his heart all along.

I told, it lacks character progression and the second act is all wrong.

Hilarious he says to someone stop being so obsessed yet he has an unhealthy obsession with me :lol::lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

never bothered checking the thread I went straight to arsenal talk expecting a Ceballos thread frantically hitting refresh muttering to myself oooo dani Ceballos.

What order would you put Eduoard, Dembele and Morelos? Very different players obviously but which would you get if you were us?

I’ve said when I’ve seen Eduoard play he sort of reminds me of a young Harry Kane whereas I’ve seen very little of Dembele.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

All trolling aside this is up there with the Cech window. Vinai hasn’t got a clue.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Every transfer window, I come back in here time to time just to get updates I can't easily get anywhere else.

And every transfer window, I am reminded of why forums are the worst, hahah. Good god, some of you guys have been bickering with each other on here regularly for a decade! Give it up. Everyone is here for the same club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom