• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,863
  • Views 193,862

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Tbf Ed Aaron’s is a decent source but it’s clear after an abysmal week they’re trying to PR us into forgetting.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
New LB seems as assured as a striker. Timber seems more of an option in the mould of Tomi rather than an outright first choice, he never mentioned being a left back when interviewed.

Isak, or any forward with pace and ability to beat a player would be an absolute dream. Olise is a baller and willing presser too, but missed a fair few games with similar injuries.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I hope we go and get a forward early that isn't Isak.

Not because I don't want him, I just can't see it happening and a whole summer of pointless rumours would be massively s**te for us.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Olise definitely an option isak I don't think so even tho he worth the money

When you think about it even £100M on Isak to drastically improve us could be good business with the correct sales. We’d still have the firepower financially to sign the others we need.

I think we are SO close. We’re a baby City.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That's not PR, it's just a journalist after clicks. If the club wanted PR Ornstein, Cross and Mokbel would be reporting it.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom