• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,119
  • Views 315,102

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Calling it now.

When Madrid sign Mbappe to play up top with Vini Jr next season, this guy is coming here to star on the left hand side for us alongside his Brazilian buddies already here...

w640xh480_GettyImages-1488343105.jpg

@Nunowoolmez

8ba33a6a-fdd4-4f6f-ac82-33516f98449d_text.gif

Bloodbather

Established Member

Kroos has just announced that he is leaving football after Euro.

Could Arteta use his magic power of persuasion?
He is 2 years younger than Gundogan, and we were apparently interested in Gundogan last summer
Maybe Havertz could start conversation with him?

The way Kroos plays, how he orchestrates the whole team, he could play 2-3 years more.
If he wanted to keep playing, he'd just keep playing at Real. Clearly wants to leave at the top of his game.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Nwaneri is a little bigger and taller but they both seem quite physical. Think Lewis-Skelly is a better comp as Nwaneri is more of an attacking player. Will be interesting to see this play out though.

I meant more that if the club believes in Nwaneri, they are unlikely to sign a player of Neves build, can't have two midgets in midfield, gone are them days, unfortunately.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Of course, things can change quickly, but Zinchenko and Jesus instagram posts suggests that they aren't going anywhere this summer.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Nwaneri is an attacker. This guy is a DM.
Yes, I am aware. What i'm saying is its unlikely that 2/3 of your future midfield will be 'this' short. Especially under the current regime.

Of course, it is plausible that Nwaneri hasn't even come into their immediate thinking.

Gn1212

I meant more that if the club believes in Nwaneri, they are unlikely to sign a player of Neves build, can't have two midgets in midfield, gone are them days, unfortunately.
Not sure that checks out.

Bruno isn't a particularly big player and he's not a great athlete either. Caicedo is pretty shott as well and that wasn't a problem.

Neves is quite strong and is very good in the air.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not sure that checks out.

Bruno isn't a particularly big player and he's not a great athlete either. Caicedo is pretty shott as well and that wasn't a problem.

Neves is quite strong and is very good in the air.

Of course you can have 1, but its rare you have two.

I'm not saying i don't want him, i was the first or one of the first to wishlist him. I'd probably only want Frenkie more than him, just think its unlikely given Mikels love of height.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom