• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,114
  • Views 315,797

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I meant more that if the club believes in Nwaneri, they are unlikely to sign a player of Neves build, can't have two midgets in midfield, gone are them days, unfortunately.
I hear what you're saying, but sooner or later Arteta has to see the virtue of technical ballers. Besides we regularly line up with a back five of Rice, Saliba, Gabriel, White and Tomiyasu; also, Ødegaard is incredibly industrious for his position. One vegan in midfield isn't going to kill us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I wouldn't believe anything this guy says. Look at his tweets ! He's clueless.

Bottom Corner ? More like Bottom Feeder 😂

clNKWO.gif

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I hear what you're saying, but sooner or later Arteta has to see the virtue of technical ballers. Besides we regularly line up with a back five of Rice, Saliba, Gabriel, White and Tomiyasu; also, Ødegaard is incredibly industrious for his position. One vegan in midfield isn't going to kill us.

Sign Neves. Sign a top winger and we are good to go.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I’d honestly listen to OnlyFans and my own sources over most of these ITK’s.

You’re all in safe hands this summer gang gang

RunTheTrap

Sign Neves. Sign a top winger and we are good to go.
Left 8: Neves/Bruno G/Fofana
Winger: Doue/Simons/Eze
LB: Hato/Guterriez/Balde
CF: Sesko/Brobbey
GK: Ramsdale replacement

5 players. No galaxy-brain captain save a Ho nonsense. 5 players to complete the squad. If Arteta can’t get that right then he needs to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd like us to sign Youssef Fofana not because his name Youssef but he actually good player one year left in his contract could be smart signing

Rattata

Of course, things can change quickly, but Zinchenko and Jesus instagram posts suggests that they aren't going anywhere this summer.
Well obviously because the people at the club actually have a clue about football unlike the fans.
We have to replace players like Nketiah, Nelson etc. first and even then I don't see why you would sell players like Zinny and Jesus unless the wages become a problem. Zinny will likely move into midfield next season and occasionally play left back in games where we desperately need a goal. Jesus can play all 3 front positions on a good level and is hopefully back to his best after his knee is fixed.

RunTheTrap

Question for everyone. Who do you think will be this summer's Captain Save-A-Ho signing?

My money is on João Felix. The Rashford signing seems too on the nose, and Rashy isn't a hard worker like Havertz for Arteta to put up with.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Question for everyone. Who do you think will be this summer's Captain Save-A-Ho signing?

My money is on João Felix. The Rashford signing seems too on the nose, and Rashy isn't a hard worker like Havertz for Arteta to put up with.
Vitor Rouqe. He has been so bad for Barca and their fans are convinced it’s a scam signing. He looks like the same level like the kid we signed

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We don't need project save me this season. Joao Felix and Rashford are too lazy and earn so much money.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom