• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he'll cost more with Enzo costing 105m and Caicedo 115m but you never know. Only 2 years on his deal come the summer
Enzo and Caicedo both had 3+ years in contract, so there was no need to sell. My price also took into account the rumour that they need money.

The benchmark is Rice, who also had 2 years left, similar age & durability, and even experience & level is close enough. Being HG seems to always brings at least 10 million more price.

drippin

4th isn't guaranteed. But 5th is, and England will almost certainly get the extra CL place
England is currently 3rd for the extra UCL spot like you can see from the tweet I shared.

It's not almost certain yet. Even Arsenal can drop out against Porto.

They are behind the other two countries, so have to catch up and hope the other countries don't go far in the competitions.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Watkins has Arsenal dna though….
Could see him asking for a transfer if we came knocking and offered 70 mill.

Tough one, would love Villa to get champions league but would make Watkins much harder to attain. Likewise with Luiz.

Personally would have loved McGinn to replace Xhaka. Think he’s really underrated. Proper player.
You should have got Watkins a year or two ago instead of spending a fortune on Havertz and Jesus.

You'd have probably got him for 50m last summer and 40 the summer before

drippin

You'd have probably got him for 50m last summer and 40 the summer before
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

drippin

4th isn't guaranteed. But 5th is, and England will almost certainly get the extra CL place
Brighton lost 4-0 to Roma. Leverkusen 2-2 draw away from home with rotation, and will very likely go through, and Liverpool will go through.

No benefit for England against Italy and Germany. Freiburg-West Ham is up in the air at 0-0, but maybe West Ham will go through?

Almost certainly.. yeah.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Brighton lost 4-0 to Roma. Leverkusen 2-2 draw away from home with rotation, and will very likely go through, and Liverpool will go through.

No benefit for England against Italy and Germany. Freiburg-West Ham is up in the air at 0-0, but maybe West Ham will go through?

Almost certainly.. yeah.
West Ham will probably go through, and teams like Man City, Liverpool and ourselves could all feasibly be in the final of our respective competitions which would help a lot.

Germany are ahead at the moment but I'd expect the coefficient to have swung England's way by the time the competitions are over.

Hopefully we beat Sp**s on Sunday and then it should be irrelevant

drippin

West Ham will probably go through, and teams like Man City, Liverpool and ourselves could all feasibly be in the final of our respective competitions which would help a lot.

Germany are ahead at the moment but I'd expect the coefficient to have swung England's way by the time the competitions are over.

Hopefully we beat Sp**s on Sunday and then it should be irrelevant
This is the updated list.

Have to hope German teams won't go far. Leverkusen is very good this season at least.

drippin

Yep wasn't a good night, but I'd still expect England to be 2nd on that list by the end of the competitions
Germany likely has Bayern, Leverkusen, Dortmund in the next round. Two teams in UCL. West Ham-Freiburg game is crucial, Freiburg leads 1-0.

England has City and Liverpool through. Aston Villa and Arsenal likely. West Ham game is crucial, but also Arsenal and Villa. 2 teams in UCL.

So England has one more team in it, but that's in UECL, which is easier. But are behind. The level of the teams for England is better though.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom