• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Yeah we're plodding along nicely. Not quite hitting the heights of the first half of the season but we're getting the results we need.

5th is guaranteed now. Just need to try and keep Sp**s at bay for 4th place.

Considering the injuries we've had, Emery has continued to do an amazing job
How is fifth guaranteed? 🤔
Especially after the **** show last night

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Oh wow, so United are definitely out of it? Lovely stuff
It's still technically possible for them to get 4th or 5th, but the swing in form needed for them to get it is so extreme it's basically negligible, and it's been that way for a while.

We would basically have to lose 5 of our last 7 and they'd had to win 6 of their last 8. It's not going to happen.

They've got a very slightly better chance of catching Sp**s, but it's still incredibly unlikley

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We're really limping over the line. Can't see us beating Sp**s now unfortunately :(

You're going to have to hope we knock out Bayern and Atletico Madrid knock out Dortmund. You'll need to progress against Lille as well to keep the ranking points coming for that 5th place spot.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
You're going to have to hope we knock out Bayern and Atletico Madrid knock out Dortmund. You'll need to progress against Lille as well to keep the ranking points coming for that 5th place spot.
Yep, fully supporting the english clubs left in europe :D

I'm fairly sure we'll get that 5th place, but we'll have to see

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Don't worry, Sp**s will also drop loads of hilarious points too. How are Tielemans and Luiz doing?
Tielemans is a little inconsistent. When he's good he's brilliant but he can have games where he's nowhere. Probably doesn't help that the position he's asked to play varies quite a lot due to us having so many injuries and suspensions in midfield.

Luiz is pretty consistently excellent, although he's probably dipped since Kamara has been out because Kamara was so good at letting Dougy go forward.

Unfortunately he picked up a yellow against Brentford so he's suspended for the next two, including the game against you!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Don't worry, Sp**s will also drop loads of hilarious points too. How are Tielemans and Luiz doing?
Sp**s still got tricky fixtures - last two are Burnley and Sheff Utd, but before then Away at Newcastle (and oil funded officiating), Arsenal at home, away at Chelsea (who despise them), home vs Liverpool, and the rearranged fixture vs Man City. Villa have Arsenal away and Liverpool at home, and will be favourite for all other fixtures, though no walkovers

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool was unexpected but the rest of the results have gone about as expected.

England still most likely to get the extra spot

It could go either way. Liverpool and West Ham are most likely out. Bayer Leverkusen probably go through for Germany. It will come down to the Arsenal, Dortmund and Villa ties and I can't really call those at the minute. If Villa and Arsenal go out it's advantage Germany.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member

It could go either way. Liverpool and West Ham are most likely out. Bayer Leverkusen probably go through for Germany. It will come down to the Arsenal, Dortmund and Villa ties and I can't really call those at the minute. If Villa and Arsenal go out it's advantage Germany.
Yep, but England still the most likely

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
@Stevo the Villan what has happened to Grealish?

I understand that Pep has his boring robotic tactics and he has to stay on the touchline but still, Doku goes past people (doesn’t do a lot once he’s past them mind), Bernardo and Mahrez used to run at people I can’t believe they would pay £100m and then tell him to face up the defender turn around and pass it backwards every time.
He used to walk past people, is it just different playing further infield? I’m surprised they haven’t tried him a bit more in that left eight (half space) would perhaps suit him better.
Are you as confused when you watch him as I am?

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom