• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Damn... Emi could have been our one-club-man. It shows that in the end the good guys get shafted. He did whatever he was told. Stayed loyal. Went out on loans. Played as backup. For 10 years.

then he got his chance, worked his socks off and pretty much turned in a 10/10 performance with trophies and shields to boot. Then the board sells him to make a quick buck. Could have just asked Leno to play in the cups and fight for his place back. It was purely about making some quick money, so they could pay Auba the 500k a week or whatever he wanted. That was the choice before Arteta, and he faltered and accepted it.

:lol:

Well there are proofs and there are rumours & assumptions. Your comment is clearly the latter.

He chose Villa himself after getting an offer from Arsenal, while Arteta said he doesn't promise game time to anyone.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
:lol:

Well there are proofs and there are rumours & assumptions. Your comment is clearly the latter.

He chose Villa himself after getting an offer from Arsenal, while Arteta said he doesn't promise game time to anyone.
thats a non answer. The question was - who will start the premier league season in goal? The answer should have been Emi. It was a cynical sale...lets not kid ourselves.

drippin

thats a non answer. The question was - who will start the premier league season in goal? The answer should have been Emi. It was a cynical sale...lets not kid ourselves.

Every statement suggests that Emi wanted promises of game time, and Arteta could not give that. Arteta wants committed players, and Emi didn't sign the contract.

kash2

Every statement suggests that Emi wanted promises of game time, and Arteta could not give that. Arteta wants committed players, and Emi didn't sign the contract.
dont be an idiot.... no one can be promised game time. All one asks for is that he not be benched without a fair chance and that you deserve first go.

drippin

dont be an idiot.... no one can be promised game time. All one asks for is that he not be benched without a fair chance and that you deserve first go.

We don't know what they talked about. Arteta said he doesn't promise #1 or #2, but have to be earned, so Emi didn't want to battle it, but understandably wanted sure #1 spot in Villa.

kash2

We don't know what they talked about. Arteta said he doesn't promise #1 or #2, but have to be earned, so Emi didn't want to battle it, but understandably wanted sure #1 spot in Villa.
its not sure in villa too. they forced him out to earn some money. all he had asked was not to be dropped when Leno came back, but let Leno fight for his place back as the challenger.

drippin

its not sure in villa too. they forced him out to earn some money. all he had asked was not to be dropped when Leno came back, but let Leno fight for his place back as the challenger.

We can't know that, you're only speculating. Proof and statements point otherwise.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm beginning to get a horrible feeling this Emi saga is going to be the new Suarez debate, being regurgitated years after the event

kash2

We can't know that, you're only speculating. Proof and statements point otherwise.
no they dont...you have no proof or statements ... its just a convenient way to blame the clubs greed on to the departing player. If after his service of 10 yrs and his performances in the season turnaround, he cant be made #1, then there are reasons apart from football.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

drippin

no they dont...you have no proof or statements ... its just a convenient way to blame the clubs greed on to the departing player. If after his service of 10 yrs and his performances in the season turnaround, he cant be made #1, then there are reasons apart from football.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have put statements from Arsenal homepage & Emi farewell video on Leno & Martinez threads. You have not put any evidence, just speculation.

He can't be made #1 as Arteta doesn't promise those spots.

If they will buy a proper HG replacement, they will need to pay big part of the transfer fee (at least 10-15 million, like rumoured Raya) for Emi replacement so in that way your speculation makes no sense at all.

kash2

I have put statements from Arsenal homepage & Emi farewell video on Leno & Martinez threads. You have not put any evidence, just speculation.

He can't be made #1 as Arteta doesn't promise those spots.

If they will buy a proper HG replacement, they will need to pay big part of the transfer fee (at least 10-15 million, like rumoured Raya) for Emi replacement so in that way your speculation makes no sense at all.

its not a promise...its a decision that who will start the season matches. By deciding against Emi, they showed that they had been tempted by the money on offer, and they just bought a small goalkeeper for 1m or so. The Emi money probably got used in the Auba's new salary.

drippin

its not a promise...its a decision that who will start the season matches. By deciding against Emi, they showed that they had been tempted by the money on offer, and they just bought a small goalkeeper for 1m or so. The Emi money probably got used in the Auba's new salary.

Well you need to just show me where they said Leno will start EPL.

Martinez started the Community Shield.

Even if Leno would have started EPL first game, it means nothing as Arteta said there is no #1 or #2.

Martinez didn't want to risk not starting so opted for Villa, where he very likely got those promises.

Why would they buy 20 million keeper not to play him, or why would he take similar situation in a worse club? And not the club you've been in over 10 years and love.

We don't know yet if Runarsson is Macey or Emi replacement, it's only speculation.

kash2

Well you need to just show me where they said Leno will start EPL.

Martinez started the Community Shield.

Even if Leno would have started EPL first game, it means nothing as Arteta said there is no #1 or #2.

Martinez didn't want to risk not starting so opted for Villa, where he very likely got those promises.

Why would they buy 20 million keeper not to play him, or why would he take similar situation in a worse club? And not the club you've been in over 10 years and love.

We don't know yet if Runarsson is Macey or Emi replacement, it's only speculation.

you cant show those promises by villa either. All this talk of #1 and #2 are fake. The club wanted money. Emi was more saleable. Arteta nudged him along by pretending that he wasnt the better keeper.Martinez spent 10 yrs fighting for a chance and risking his career on it, only to be told bullshit when he finally got the chance and delivered in spades. Anyone would leave. This isnt that club anymore.

drippin

you cant show those promises by villa either. All this talk of #1 and #2 are fake. The club wanted money. Emi was more saleable. Arteta nudged him along by pretending that he wasnt the better keeper.Martinez spent 10 yrs fighting for a chance and risking his career on it, only to be told bullshit when he finally got the chance and delivered in spades. Anyone would leave. This isnt that club anymore.

I can't show promises but I can use my brain. It's pretty obvious. You can argue against it of course, but didn't/couldn't.

You say Arteta is liar too? He said those things about no #1 or #2.

Arteta also said Leno was "superb", but Martinez was "absolutely excellent" and said losing Martinez was a big loss. He didn't pretend or nudge anything like you say there.

So it seems like you have something against Arteta, and use this speculation to do harm to him & the club.

kash2

I can't show promises but I can use my brain. It's pretty obvious. You can argue against it of course, but didn't/couldn't.

You say Arteta is liar too? He said those things about no #1 or #2.

Arteta also said Leno was "superb", but Martinez was "absolutely excellent" and said losing Martinez was a big loss. He didn't pretend or nudge anything like you say there.

So it seems like you have something against Arteta, and use this speculation to do harm to him & the club.

god....give it a rest .. now you start with the conspiracy theories. Its about the $$$$$$$$$$$ , and you gullible wretches are fed bullshit to make you blame a player who gave 10 yrs to the club without a murmur.

drippin

god....give it a rest .. now you start with the conspiracy theories. Its about the $$$$$$$$$$$ , and you gullible wretches are fed bullshit to make you blame a player who gave 10 yrs to the club without a murmur.

It's not a conspiracy theory if the proof is in front of everyone. I can tell you that this kind of attacking me personally is not the way to defend your statements.

You can only see it's about money, so nothing can convince you otherwise. Your brain just can't see anything else leading to his departure, when you have made up your mind.

Arteta brought us FA Cup and a lot of hope for the future.

You're blaming him, our manager, being a liar, accuse him of things without proof, all because of a player who played basically ~15 great games for us, chose not to renew his contract and left.

kash2

It's not a conspiracy theory if the proof is in front of everyone. I can tell you that this kind of attacking me personally is not the way to defend your statements.

You can only see it's about money, so nothing can convince you otherwise. Your brain just can't see anything else leading to his departure, when you have made up your mind.

Arteta brought us FA Cup and a lot of hope for the future.

You're blaming him, our manager, being a liar, accuse him of things without proof, all because of a player who played basically ~15 great games for us, chose not to renew his contract and left.

you are insane i think.

drippin

you are insane i think.

Great argumentation again.

giphy.gif

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom