• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AT: Ajax vs Arsenal | 08/08/08

sabret00the

Established Member
Well, looks like we're gonna see some real exciting football once more, as our players push to gain the last of their match fitness, this is bound to be an exciting venture for everyone that grabs some minutes. will anyone else make a push for the first team or will some players seal their fate as squad fodder? tune into skysports 1 to find out.

nazo

Established Member
Re: Amsterdam: Ajax v Arsenal | 08-08-08 20:15

I laughed when i read that post, i don't know why.
Anyways, this game should give us a good indication to who will be starting against FC Twente. Cesc should be involved in at least one half i think.

stuart

Established Member

*in deep American voice* Next week on ARSENALS PRE SEASON TOUR

"will anyone else make a push for the first team or will some players seal their fate as squad fodder?

Tune in next week to find out!"

Sorry.

sabret00the

Established Member

stuart said:
*in deep American voice* Next week on ARSENALS PRE SEASON TOUR

"will anyone else make a push for the first team or will some players seal their fate as squad fodder?

Tune in next week to find out!"

Sorry.
:lol:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

Will we play our strongest side in this game, or against Sevilla? I'm guessing it will be against Ajax.

RobinVanPersie

GoonerGurjit said:
Will we play our strongest side in this game, or against Sevilla? I'm guessing it will be against Ajax.

Ajax...perfect match before the match against Twente :)

Alfonso

Established Member

GoonerGurjit said:

The question is what kinda of team will Ajax put out considering they play in another high profile game the next day against Inter.

Why does this game have to be on a Friday night, would have to combine watching us play and going out at the same time.

phenn

Can't you drink while watching it then go out?

ffs who's out before midnight anyway? :p

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

wow, you people must be much younger than I am... midnight, im too tired to do anything... :mrgreen:

sabret00the

Established Member

Ha ha, i can see it now. i'll get ready prior to the game, watch the game and if it's **** leave just before full time causing me to spend that much more on drink while i'm out and stumble back into my house saturday afternoon wondering where the time went.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Damn, it will be a great pleasure to watch our legend DB10 next to another legend MvB.

I really hope our away fans give him a round of applause.

Iceman forever. :bounce

Even if we lose I don't really care.It's just a friendly.

Those two are few of my all-time favorite players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

----------Almunia
Sanga-Gallas-Senderos-Clichy
Eboue-Diaby-Denilson-Walcott
-----Adebayor-van Persie

Wonder if Toure will make an appearance.

JazzG

Established Member

This was a right bruiser last time and I think that actually helped us going into the season so hopefully it is another competitive game, hopefully not quite as competitive as last time though!

Wenger14

Established Member

So Nasri and Diaby are both out? Diaby seems to be as bad as Rosicky with these injuries. We really do need another central midfielder, desperately.

Almunia
Sagna Gallas Senderos Clichy
Eboue Fabregas Denilson Walcott
RvP Ade

sounds about right.

nazo

Established Member

Nasri already injured :?
I agree with the above formation.

scruzgooner

USArsenal said:
wow, you people must be much younger than I am... midnight, im too tired to do anything... :mrgreen:
c'mon usarse, most everyone is younger than you on here...i think we've established that (not mentioning any names of whose older, now, either :mrgreen: )

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom