• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin Mendy

When Marcos Alonso showed support on Memphis's post ffs :lol:

Might as well have Mason Greenwood post next saying: 👏 so true brother ❤️

What are Fifa and City going to do? Everyone is equal in front of law. Footballers should be no different.

Weird that majority of footballers manage to stay away from justice system. Even the play boys and dummies like Rooney who could have been taken for "easy money" multiple times. Why is that? Maybe because they are not guilty in first place.

If you get investigated and are put in front of trial for rape you are 100% guilty even if its not managed to be proven without a doubt.

Mendy lucky here.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This should serve as an important reminder to everyone wanting players gone from our club or others because of off pitch related issues.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
So what's that 8 counts he got off with? Forgive me for being extremely sceptical of his supposed innocence but so hard to get a conviction in this country unfortunately.

Unsettling to see the way all those players running to congratulate him on social media as well. Very insensitive.

Head&Shoulders

The OJ case had nothing to do with an amazing legal team and everything to do with Mark Fuhrman being caught on a recording being stunningly racist. As flamboyant and competent as Cochran was and whatever Kim Kardashian's dad did, nothing helped OJ more than the reasonable doubt created by that racist cop.

There is many such cases every year where rich get away with murder due to amazing legal attorneys.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The thing about footballers and basically everyone involved in elite sport is that they’ve spent so much of their lives focused on getting really good at the sport that they are essentially emotionally stunted m*rons.

That goes for about 95% of players and coaches. The only reason they don’t come across as absolute bellends all the time is that there’s enough money in football to hire people to manage PR 24/7.
That may be true. They are also target for extortion and are seen as easy target.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am stunned this jury saw through this lynching. 12 American monkeys think my business should pay an office whore who had consensual sex with some other co worker and her lawyer half a million plus because I didn’t stop her from fcking a guy, moving in with him and then having 18 unexcused abscences in 8 months; apparently firing her for not showing up to work and stopping her from consensually spreading her legs and moving in with guy is violation of office whore Karen’s Civil Rights. Juries are monkeys who do more injustice than the cops and usually ignore all evidence if it doesn’t fit their biases. Lawyers and Juries should be replaced with AI.

The MeTo movement has morphed from legitimate civil rights into a universal shakedown of any man with money and position who is sexually active and straight. Kobe another disgusting shakedown and lynching like this one. Women lie just like all other human beings and you shouldn’t believe Her or anyone without evidence. Being born with a vagina doesn’t make you infallible and incapable of lying

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah all these footballers out there and its only Mendy and Partey. The *****es aint playing it right. Could be getting so much more money.
The man has been proven innocent in court of law due to text and videos. But people like you don’t want to accept that. One of the girls that claimed to be raped contacted him 2 hours later asking for Grealish number. You already made up your mind before the man had his day in court

The man has been proven innocent in court of law due to text and videos. But people like you don’t want to accept that. One of the girls that claimed to be raped contacted him 2 hours later asking for Grealish number. You already made up your mind before the man had his day in court

Rape victims dont behave radically. That is known. Its known good defenders can spin it in positive way for the rapist.

Rape cases is hard to prove beyond resonable doubt. At slightes doubt its in the favor of the rapist. 10+ women accusing him is enough for me though.

Do you really think they are after money? Paying around 10k in laywer cost for 1% chance of getting 10k money?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Rape victims dont behave radically. That is known. Its known good defenders can spin it in positive way for the rapist.

Rape cases is hard to prove beyond resonable doubt. At slightes doubt its in the favor of the rapist. 10+ women accusing him is enough for me though.

Do you really think they are after money? Paying around 10k in laywer cost for 1% chance of getting 10k money?
I doubt they paid any lawyers fee. This is a big case and I’m sure money hungry lawyers were offering free service and get the money from his side. Anyway I believe they lied, you don’t. But most importantly the jury didn’t believe them. That’s all that matters

I doubt they paid any lawyers fee. This is a big case and I’m sure money hungry lawyers were offering free service and get the money from his side. Anyway I believe they lied, you don’t. But most importantly the jury didn’t believe them. That’s all that matters

Nah, the society needs to change their view to rapist in order to put more pressure on the legal system to help rape victims. What matters is people believing victims. The biggest loss is that when we dont believe them.

Farzad Stoned

Nah, the society needs to change their view to rapist in order to put more pressure on the legal system to help rape victims. What matters is people believing victims. The biggest loss is that when we dont believe them.
Not if they are lying innocent people going to jail and being blackmailed is no big deal? Innocent people dying in jail and being smeared is much worse than even a sex crime the state is part of a criminal conspiracy at that point

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not if they are lying innocent people going to jail and being blackmailed is no big deal? Innocent people dying in jail and being smeared is much worse than even a sex crime the state is part of a criminal conspiracy at that point

Can you behave for even a single day, we might just make you serve the last two days of your ban if you keep nonsense like this up.

Farzad Stoned

Can you behave for even a single day, we might just make you serve the last two days of your ban if you keep nonsense like this up.
I go with evidence no group deserves to be believed without empirical back up. If he is guilty lock him up but my business and by extension me has been extorted and dealt with false accusations so i support the rights of defendants. I don’t believe her, i believe the evidence

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom