• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's his attitude that's allowed him to do well at LB. He's not willing to make excuses and allowances to be crap there, so he applies himself 100%. You need players like him around so the other fvckwits on 50 times his wage can see how it's done.
I agree with this.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Stay here where he'll get most of his opportunities as a back up LB, where most of the fans already see him as an LB or go to a team where he'll have more opportunity to play in his favoured position? If he is as smart as he is reputed to be, the choice should be kind of obvious.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Stay here where he'll get most of his opportunities as a back up LB, where most of the fans already see him as an LB or go to a team where he'll have more opportunity to play in his favoured position? If he is as smart as he is reputed to be, the choice should be kind of obvious.

Errrm.....We have nobody to play left wing. He will without question get plenty of time here in his favoured position, especially next season when Aubameyang isn’t here. More importantly, his manager acknowledges he’s not a left back.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Really not a good sign if he's holding the club to ransom at the age of 18 during his first season in the first team. Sets a really bad precedent.

progman07

Established Member
Really not a good sign if he's holding the club to ransom at the age of 18 during his first season in the first team. Sets a really bad precedent.
I'm not sure it's something that doesn't happen elsewhere, or it's not like Saka is doing a van Persie/Sanchez on us. He deserves much bigger wages than 3,000 / week, that's for sure.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Errrm.....We have nobody to play left wing. He will without question get plenty of time here in his favoured position, especially next season when Aubameyang isn’t here. More importantly, his manager acknowledges he’s not a left back.
Agree. I’m intrigued by the possibility of seeing Saka-Martinelli-Pepe as a young, dynamic, if risky, front line.

It’s a lot of pressure to put on two teenagers and a guy who’s still acclimating to the league, so I don’t know if we can afford to expect them to be our go to attack. But I at least want them to get a chance together.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

The kid is not holding anyone ransom lol. This is a business. He has shown potential to be a beast, now he has to make sure he is getting paid accordingly. Some of y'all still living in the 1900s.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
One of the top youngsters in the league, one of our more consistent performers and versatile. It stands to reason that him and his agent want a deal that reflects the aforementioned.

If he doesn't get himself 40k plus then he's messed up. The club should just pay it to either secure his future or protect his value.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Just pay it. Plus I would like to Saka on the RW providing Pepe some competition. Arsenal is probably getting Grealish (LW) this summer and Pepe is looking like a bit of flop. Nelson isn't good as Saka imo, and Martinelli's abilities make him more suited to the CF position or as LF.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Just pay it. Plus I would like to Saka on the RW providing Pepe some competition. Arsenal is probably getting Grealish (LW) this summer and Pepe is looking like a bit of flop. Nelson isn't good as Saka imo, and Martinelli's abilities make him more suited to the CF position or as LF.

Probably getting Grealish??! Nope.

Pay Saka what he wants as he's already a Premier League level LB and his best position is on the left wing! Saka is under hyped as I reckon he'd be quoted at 70m if he played for a more flashy team. Ryan Sessegnon was being quoted at 75m after doing less in The Championship!

Let's tie him up long term. He should be on Guendouzi money at least.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Probably getting Grealish??! Nope.

Pay Saka what he wants as he's already a Premier League level LB and his best position is on the left wing! Saka is under hyped as I reckon he'd be quoted at 70m if he played for a more flashy team. Ryan Sessegnon was being quoted at 75m after doing less in The Championship!

Let's tie him up long term. He should be on Guendouzi money at least.

Saka is gold, he is PL level LB, LW and RW. But Grealish is for now the next level, he is playing like some football star, being the third most rated player in the EPL playing for that miserable team of Aston Villa.

The future imo is

Grealish ----- Martinelli ----- Saka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom