• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What do we do about him still having a child’s body? You can see that he’s got more than enough pace for PL level and he’s strong when he has position but he’s severely lacking strength in the 50/50 type duels.

Do we basically have to wait for him to fill out or do we put him on a strength programme to protect him? Don’t really know how that side of things work but I wouldn’t mind giving him some time out if it protects him in the long run.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Do we basically have to wait for him to fill out or do we put him on a strength programme to protect him? Don’t really know how that side of things work but I wouldn’t mind giving him some time out if it protects him in the long run.
Remember when Özil was injured for a few months in 14/15 and came back a different specimen?:
Ozil_Before_After.png

That physical development could come relatively quickly, but I guess it depends on what the coaching staff think is best. I remember some United fans remarking that Memphis lost some of his explosiveness because he bulked up too much, you'd be weary of making the same mistake with Saka.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Remember when Özil was injured for a few months in 14/15 and came back a different specimen?:
Ozil_Before_After.png

That physical development could come relatively quickly, but I guess it depends on what the coaching staff think is best. I remember some United fans remarking that Memphis lost some of his explosiveness because he bulked up too much, you'd be weary of making the same mistake with Saka.
I'd also be wary of bulking up any player under 22. You really need to do that when fully grown or you end up distorting the natural frame.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I remember some United fans remarking that Memphis lost some of his explosiveness because he bulked up too much, you'd be weary of making the same mistake with Saka.
Definitely ways to bulk up and retain explosiveness. I always thought that Memphis did his bulking of his own accord, it never looked athletic.

Done correctly you should be just as explosive, maybe even more so. NFL is full of guys like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ozil_Before_After.png

Özil: "Look boss, hitting the gym in my spare time so I can cope with the pace and power of the Premier League."

Arsène: "Wonderful Mesut, can we count on you for Newcastle away now?"

Özil: "Hmmm..."

Oh_Snap

Protect and nuture him at all cost. Has to play as often as possible. Yeet laca out, put Auba in the middle and give Saka the left wing with space in the middle.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If we're going to keep using him at this LCM hybrid role, I'd love to get Martinelli back in the side.

Saka, Martinelli and Tierney all combined rather well before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we're going to keep using him at this LCM hybrid role, I'd love to get Martinelli back in the side.

Saka, Martinelli and Tierney all combined rather well before.
LCM would be nice position for him would give us more going forward i don't like we playing him LWB it's limit him going forward plus he look out breath always late in games because he lot of running and defending

GDeep™

League is very weak
Martinelli is a kid himself. Think he’ll need 3-6 months of careful game management before he finds his flow again.

I’ll say this season is just about getting fit and strong again. You guys will be disappointed if you’re expecting Joga Bonito.

nick gould

Arteta ain't gonna play Martinelli.
Martinelli plays or Arteta goes. We have not had a pre season, but it's strange to think that Arteta has not given debuts to any youngsters. Bad as Unai was, he gave us martinelli, Smith Rowe, Matteo. Saliba would have played by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom