• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbia

What do we do about him still having a child’s body? You can see that he’s got more than enough pace for PL level and he’s strong when he has position but he’s severely lacking strength in the 50/50 type duels.

Do we basically have to wait for him to fill out or do we put him on a strength programme to protect him? Don’t really know how that side of things work but I wouldn’t mind giving him some time out if it protects him in the long run.
I mentioned this last season and recieved knee jerk reactions from quite a number here.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Another really impressive performance from Saka tonight to go with his MOTM performance against Republic of Ireland.

Kid looks so comfortable at the very top level. He's a star in the making. He'll displace Chilwell in the next year or so I've no doubt.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Another really impressive performance from Saka tonight to go with his MOTM performance against Republic of Ireland.

Kid looks so comfortable at the very top level. He's a star in the making. He'll displace Chilwell in the next year or so I've no doubt.
I haven't watched any of the international games, I really hate them.

Has Saka been a left back then ffs?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I haven't watched any of the international games, I really hate them.

Has Saka been a left back then ffs?

Left wing back. Might be worth watching the game vs Iceland on Wednesday as Saka looks sure to start with Chilwell picking up an injury tonight.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was a bit leggy today actually from what I saw, but was still one of the better players on the pitch. Grealish also seemed to prefer having Saka outside him, and Saka's positioning really helped England maintain control.

That said, I'm a little worried about the amount of football he's playing. As much as I'd rather see him on the pitch for us, I hope Arteta gives him as much of a breather as he can in the coming weeks.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s looked leggy all season to me personally. I think crappy preseason might have something to do with it though.

Wryer

Love his versatility and mature performances wherever he's played.

But this could ironically be something that goes against him in later stages of his career, hope to see him become more dominating in one position soon and cement himself there.

Personally hoping to see him settled into a left wing/wide forward position. Needs more goals and assists.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hes a complete player. Few deficiencies that are major and things that can be worked on to improve him. I think he may be the most prominent Gunner for England since Theo and he's being overplayed. I never thought I'd hear myself say that!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this, added to Nelson liking his post of Villa beating us, only 1 explanation...Grealish is tapping up our Hale End boys!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol these guys sucking up to each other is a bit cringe, not only have they not done anything yet, they lost.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Euros being put back a year has probably meant Saka is gonna be included in the England squad.

Can’t see Shaw beating him out now, especially with his versatility.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Incredible that he only played for 30 minutes and still managed to get injured. Just our luck. He's absolutely unplayable right now. Got the swagger of a player 10 years older than him. Good thing is it only looked like a bad whack and not a twist or a muscle injury. Hopefully he'll be back for the next PL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom