• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
David Luiz needs to be on the phone with his lawyers and get that royalty check. If I'm not mistaken, it was Luiz who came up with the “Little Chilli” moniker for Saka.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's a bit annoying that the more experienced and older Sancho and Rashford missed their penalties before Saka, but most only mention Saka missing a penalty and "bottling it". While Saka played very well mostly in the tournament.

I wouldn't mock any of them to be fair, massive pressure in that moment and even stepping up to take a pen in a final should be commended.

Looking at people like Sterling and Grealish more for not stepping up and leaving the youngsters to it, especially Jack coming out a few days after the final and saying "I would have stepped up if I was asked" oh what a brave man you are mate 😅

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's a bit annoying that the more experienced and older Sancho and Rashford missed their penalties before Saka, but most only mention Saka missing a penalty and "bottling it". While Saka played very well mostly in the tournament.
And Southgate somehow avoids blame for putting a teenager in that position.

Bucephalus

And Southgate somehow avoids blame for putting a teenager in that position.
Southgate shouldn't get any blame, unless there's a story I don't know where he insisted it should be Saka. Blame the other five guys on the pitch who didn't have the courage to take it.

It was too soon. Someone else should have taken the responsibility. Watching it in the pub, I knew he was going to miss. But the other five guys who didn't take responsibility would have missed too, and they don't hear about it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Given the fallout that happened. Bringing up Saka's penalty miss in the Euros to slander him will always have racist undertones to me.
Although I'm aware of the abhorrent racism that took place after the penalty miss, I like to think that this was nothing more than rivalry banter. If the iconic John Terry slipped penalty miss against United happened today, we would rightly be posting memes at his expense. I don't follow this poster, so I don't know what their usual content is. However, this was retweeted to my TL, and it gave me a good chuckle. I wanted to share it with my fellow Gooners.

littleboysilva

I wouldn't mock any of them to be fair, massive pressure in that moment and even stepping up to take a pen in a final should be commended.

Looking at people like Sterling and Grealish more for not stepping up and leaving the youngsters to it, especially Jack coming out a few days after the final and saying "I would have stepped up if I was asked" oh what a brave man you are mate 😅
Man it was literally his first ever senior penalty at 19 and people never stop bringing it up like he “bottled it.” Football fans man smh

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom