• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 67 49.6%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.3%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Quick look through Giggs' brother account, all his tweets have like 2-5 likes...then that Saka one has like 10,000, we are massive!

Feel for Rodhri though, giving his balls/manhood away just for some desperate interaction on a social media site run by fu3king Elon Musk by backing a man who literally cucked him for a decade... that's rough buddy.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Comparing two different generations, roles of wide players are different etc.

Giggs was a 10 times better footballer than Saka.

Disagree. Always felt Giggs was extremely overrated compared to say Scholes who was underappreciated at time.

What did Giggs do better than Saka? Saka is clearly the much better finisher of the two, better passer, much more creative and higher football IQ. No one had to double up on Giggs, they have to on Saka .

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Disagree. Always felt Giggs was extremely overrated compared to say Scholes who was underappreciated at time.

What did Giggs do better than Saka? Saka is clearly the much better finisher of the two, better passer, much more creative and higher football IQ.

Tbf Giggs had big game temperament which Saka is yet to show. And he obviously had ridiculous staying power. And he was quicker in a straight line.

The rest I agree with you.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Tbf Giggs had big game temperament which Saka is yet to show. And he obviously had ridiculous staying power. And he was quicker in a straight line.

The rest I agree with you.

Saka's record against the traditional top 6 teams is tremendous.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Saka's record against the traditional top 6 teams is tremendous.

It’s definitely getting better but when I say “big game” what I mean are cup finals and CL knockouts.

He’ll have his moments to prove himself on the big stages and I’ll be 🙏

But he hasn’t done it yet. Not for me anyways. Not really through any fault of his own, he’s not had the opportunity.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Dogsh*t international player as well.

Only turned up if we were in the mix for a qualification spot.

Should’ve just represented England the gimp.

The only thing the Utd fans use when debating with them is his chest which scarred me for life vs us and how many trophies he’s won. Could never respect that wrongun.

Shouldn’t even be in the same discussion as Gareth Wales who produced for both club and country. Even Ramsey done a lot more than him on the international scene.

Riou

nintchdbpict000260831263.jpg

...this your GOAT @UnitedBeard ?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The only thing the Utd fans use when debating with them is his chest which scarred me for life vs us and how many trophies he’s won. Could never respect that wrongun.

Shouldn’t even be in the same discussion as Gareth Wales who produced for both club and country. Even Ramsey done a lot more than him on the international scene.

Nah Ramsey is a full Welsh legend. Team of the tournament in 2016 and played continuously through injuries for the side.

Bale and him were the perfect players for a mediocre international side. Giggs was a complete scumbag who only cared about Wales when he needed a job.

Riou

Great staying power tbf to him. Gareth Barry gave you the same without ****ing his brother's wife.

Isn't Barry from Birmingham...so wouldn't rule anything out, tbh.

I heard Gareth was very close to some scumbag called Gagan when both were in the Villa youth academy...

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom