• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley v Arsenal | Sun 26th Nov 14:00 GMT | Turf Moor | Not on UK TV

Will we win, lose or draw?

• Arsenal win with passion

• Draw

• Arsenal flop Burnley Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
After a great win vs Spuds we have to continue with that same passion. This will be a tough game, Burnley are doing well and if they beat us they jump ahead of us in the PL. We have to win this game and if we play like we did last weekend, I'm confident we will.

Obviously our away form has been awful but I'm hoping the buzz in the team from last weekend will help us kick on. Also we are getting close to the top lot now (excluding City) so we really have to be up for this.

Thought I'd add a footnote from Wenger. Great to see he starts with everyone looks alright but it then goes on to say Walcott still out. Planning for life without Walcott :)

on team news…
Everybody looks alright. There are some kicks because it was quite a physical game [at Cologne], but overall we have no injuries. Everyone who played will be available to compete for the squad on Sunday. That is one of the positives of last night, we have no injuries. The fact we can rotate means the players are less overloaded with competition.

on it being a nice feeling to have those options in such a busy period…
Yes because we play every three days. Apart from Theo Walcott, and long-term Santi Cazorla, all the players are available.

Last edited:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The English press are ready to slit our throats as soon as we drop points and they will go absolutely nuts it if it happens against their favorite yer da', Mr Heart and Passion, Grit and Steel.

Need to beat these ****s, preferably at their own game.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
What do you say about combined XI?

Mine is:

Nick Pope
Matthew Lowton - James Tarkowski - Ben Mee - Stephen Ward
Johann Berg Gudmundsson - Steven Defour- Jack Cork -Robert Brady
Jeff Hendrick - Ashley Barnes
Think Lacazette just shades in over Barnes, but apart from that you're spot on.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Consistency is what is needed...hope we take off from where we left...pleased that Welbeck is back.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Haven’t seen them play yet but their point tally should give us a good indication.

This game will be tough, but we are looking solid. We must make it count early on top open the game to our advantage.

AVENTUS

I dunno what to make of this game, to be honest. Feel like anything can happen.

Definitely a tough game but Burnley have only beaten Arsenal once in 12 games dating way back to 1975. They’ve lost the last 6 on the trot.

Must win for us though gotta be keeping pace with the top 4

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Definitely a tough game but Burnley have only beaten Arsenal once in 12 games dating way back to 1975. They’ve lost the last 6 on the trot.

Must win for us though gotta be keeping pace with the top 4
My optimistic side thinks we'll ride the momentum from Sp**s and win 2-0 (and feel like we left a few on the table as well). His pessimistic counterpart thinks we'll turn in a uninterested performance and lose by the same margin. Think it's an all-or-nothing type deal, but who knows.

AVENTUS

My optimistic side thinks we'll ride the momentum from Sp**s and win 2-0 (and feel like we left a few on the table as well). His pessimistic counterpart thinks we'll turn in a uninterested performance and lose by the same margin. Think it's an all-or-nothing type deal, but who knows.

If we can win our next 3 prem games id be ecstatic. Burnley and Utd tricky.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What do you say about combined XI?

Mine is:

Nick Pope
Matthew Lowton - James Tarkowski - Ben Mee - Stephen Ward
Johann Berg Gudmundsson - Steven Defour- Jack Cork -Robert Brady
Jeff Hendrick - Ashley Barnes

Wood surely gets ahead of Barnes, even Vokes is in with a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom