• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley v Arsenal | Sun 26th Nov 14:00 GMT | Turf Moor | Not on UK TV

Will we win, lose or draw?

• Arsenal win with passion

• Draw

• Arsenal flop Burnley Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Yeah, it's everytime the same.

The results are quite good for us and then we bottle it.
At most a point, i think it's good that Burnley have the same amount of points like us.

The players know that we are not allowed to lose or we will be 7th.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Big opportunity to get back in the top 4 for the first team in quite a while, hopefully the players deliver.

Prawn Sandwich

Everyone drops points so Arsenal stroll up to Burnley, expecting 3 points to be handed to them. ****e it. A hardworking Burnley deserves its point(s).

I've seen this script.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to win this game now. Sp**s and United looked really poor today despite their stars. We need to get ahead of those ****s.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Terrible poll btw @tap-in. What if I think Arsenal will win but without passion, or Burnley will win without it being considered an Arsenal flop?

Well said, I voted "Arsenal win with passion" as it was the only choice where we emerged victorious. Let's be honest, the only win that would illicit true passion from any of us would be the one last week. Burnley are tough and have proven difficult to derail both home & away.

My voting option would've been "Arsenal scrape through a hard fought win".

I'm confident of a win, but only in the way we know how to on most away days, after making it difficult for ourselves. 2-1 to the Arsenal.

Reactions: A_G

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Should be a great game, win or lose. Arsenal don't do boring games, Europa League aside. I'm sure it won't be easy on the old ticker but hoping we can eke out a win. Just can't see anything but hard match. It would be nice though for the lads to surprise us and win comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Back
Top Bottom