• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomb Bombadil

Nobody could recommend themselves for the first eleven.

What's happend to Ødegaard? Why are we plaing ESR?

And why not bring on Balgoun in the 80th?

AmsterdamGunner

Although I don’t like Arteta and would rather see him go, I’m actually pretty happy with the win and the run we have right now. Hope it will continue, although that would mean Arteta will stay but in the end I rather see Arsenal win and Arteta will go nowhere for the foreseeable future.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Although I don’t like Arteta and would rather see him go, I’m actually pretty happy with the win and the run we have right now. Hope it will continue, although that would mean Arteta will stay but in the end I rather see Arsenal win and Arteta will go nowhere for the foreseeable future.

When you say "the run we have right now" you are talking about the last 2 games, right?

Moviegooner

Comfortable victory, yet few squad players were disappointing. Amn wasn't good in midfield, Pepe disappointing yet again. Martinelli did a few good things but was also not good enough.
If White is injured its Arteta's fault for starting him. He played really good fingers crossed the manager substituted him for out of precaution.
Eight games unbeaten, and yet still people moan about the manager...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

How did Eddie get MOTM :lol:

Guess there wasn't much choice, thought Niles was good though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Chambers running onto that pitch like...

-picture-id1129737904

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Comfortable victory, yet few squad players were disappointing. Amn wasn't good in midfield, Pepe disappointing yet again. Martinelli did a few good things but was also not good enough.
If White is injured its Arteta's fault for starting him. He played really good fingers crossed the manager substituted him for out of precaution.
Eight games unbeaten, and yet still people moan about the manager...

We moan because our football is crap and unsustainable. But sure, be happy with the draw against Palace at home like you are some kind of Burnley fan.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom