• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Football crap? We play good, attacking football but it's not ideal to play like that against every team. Mate we are eight games unbeaten and that counts the Palace and Brighton games as well. And it's better than losing three games now is it...

Good, attacking football? Lol.

Moviegooner

Looking at results the run is alright since the beginning of september, looking at the way we play there is still so much to improve, where should I start, as I said I’m not a fan of Arteta. But in the end I like seeing Arsenal win. Results give confidence and hopefully confidence will improve our play.
Amsterdam. Your one of the few Gooners I've come across that wants Arteta out but you back the team if he and the team are winning. Most keep their agenda,open and want the manager gone no matter what.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Kosh first season was real struggle i don't know how many own goals he scored or made a mistakes also his body was soft comparing to PL standards lol i think White started much better than Kosh.

Kos scored only 2 own goals in the Premier League.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was that Chambers goal, quicker than when Bendtner scored v Sp**s in 2007?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Oh we played much more games playing good attacking football under Arteta. Why don't you accept that Arteta's doing a good job, doesn't mean that you have to be Arteta in. Give credit where credits due ;)

Its mostly soulless and boring.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It’s true, I rate him for that. What about his mate though, who ****ed off in the G wagon and left him? 😬
Those were the days! When we discussed how much of a ***** Özil was for bailing on his mate to "bring his family to safety"... Pretty sure it wouldn't have been the same the other way around...

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom