• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We all know Mikel - there is no chance, we will see one of Saliba, Smith Rowe, Özil, Balogun or Azeez in the first 11.

Nelson is the best thing i can hope for.

Why

Always Me ?
If its the kids, ill watch and be happy no matter the result as long as they play their hearts out.

If its League lineup, I aint watching, and expect us to get smashed.

Symbia

ESR, Azeez, Balogun.
Don't care if we lose, just thrown in our boys and let them teach those boats how football is played.
Granit not playing this game is a big positive in itself.

Wagwaan

Leno
Luiz - Gabriel - Mari
AMN - Azeez - Ceballos - Tierney
Nelson - Balogun - Saka

Give the kids a chance.

Knock knock...

orig.58307139b8f6c_guau2.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like I'm about to miss the game, got roped into some Christmas related night shopping.

Good luck to us tonight, but I think it will be better if we bow out instead. The sooner we part ways with Arteta, the better in my mind.

Looks like I'm about to miss the game, got roped into some Christmas related night shopping.

Good luck to us tonight, but I think it will be better if we bow out instead. The sooner we part ways with Arteta, the better in my mind.

I never get this. People wanting us to lose, lose out of competitions, lose out of top4. Like back in the day "I want us out of top4 so we can rebuild"...

What is that? We should want to win every game, aim for every trophy. I thought that was the name of the game...

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not sure if you are lucky or not

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I never get this. People wanting us to lose, lose out of competitions, lose out of top4. Like back in the day "I want us out of top4 so we can rebuild"...

What is that? We should want to win every game, aim for every trophy. I thought that was the name of the game...
Not sure how losing yet another game would be beneficial either. We just need a win of any description.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

This is not a league game, and thus my stance. It’s well documented that I want us to win all league games.

Unfortunate that I have this stance yes, but a necessary evil to keep the pressure on Mikel tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom