• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
don't get the hate, either. he was pretty solid in his season with us, then olid in his first season at West Ham.

Last season was the only blip he had.

Jenkinson has been signed in 2011/2012 and has got to play for us in 3 seasons already. He was **** in first season, pretty good in his second season and then **** again in his third season. He performs by the season, once he gets a bad game he plays poorly for the rest of the season. Which is why he played well in his first season for West Ham and then was a disgrace.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jenkinson has been signed in 2011/2012 and has got to play for us in 3 seasons already. He was **** in first season, pretty good in his second season and then **** again in his third season. He performs by the season, once he gets a bad game he plays poorly for the rest of the season. Which is why he played well in his first season for West Ham and then was a disgrace.
he's not as bad as west ham fans would have you believe.

he's played three seasons in the PL which is very good going. If he was so ****, he would have been loaned out to a Championship club.

Reactions: SYS

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I still think this lad will come right. I doubt he will ever be a nailed on starter but I think he could be a valuable option for years to come. Loves the club, which helps if he is only second option when Debuchy leaves.

Must be tough for him in a way. He is at the club he loves but I am sure he wants to take his career to the next level. He would do well if he moved to West Ham permanently I feel.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I like him just a shame we never lowered our asking price to allow West Ham to buy him after his first season there. Iirc we wanted 10m. 6m or so could have seen us do business.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I thought he had a good game, he was solid all around. Looks like Debuchy is done here, and deservedly so.

From Arsène...

SYS

Ox celebrating the return of banter era with goals. Remember this?

x
tumblr_n9p68kbEJa1qdrf5no1_250.gif

Last edited:

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

So happy for this lad and really hope he can make it here. Obviously, with Bellerin keeping him out of the team, he could be an understudy for a while. I think that it is a good thing as it should give him the time needed to develop his game a little more before being thrust into a bigger role. Not to mention Mustafi can play RB to a decent standard also.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh well, things might have fallen right for him. Debuchy look like he's out of favour and angry. Jenks must see a real chance to make a go of his career, even if it's as backup forever. I think he just wants to be employed by Arsenal in almost any capacity. How can you not warm to that? :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Oh well, things might have fallen right for him. Debuchy look like he's out of favour and angry. Jenks must see a real chance to make a go of his career, even if it's as backup forever. I think he just wants to be employed by Arsenal in almost any capacity. How can you not warm to that? :lol:

The right back Gibbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom