• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Cuesta

GoonerJay24

This is hilarious btw he's 28. I'm very curious about how very young coaches who haven't managed anyone can get these jobs.

I could wrap my head around it if he was a former player for Nowich, retired early due to injury and was a caretaker manager who proved himself. I could be stuck in norms of old though, but I feel sorry for the older coaches grinding who can't even get an interview.

In the coaching industry, sometimes its about luck in having connections or simply being in the opportune position when opportunities arise.

Sucks occasionally seeing Jorginho, Elneny etc getting UEFA B in 10 days, whilst I've had to grind 18 months for it. But, that's just life.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
There's a reason why 20 something year olds don't get these positions, you have to grind first to get the necessary experience and ability and unless you're a freak of nature there's no cheating the grind. Obviously until you get daddy to pay for it.

That article is actually outrageous, reads like he's written his bio on LinkedIn. The bit about sending random coaches DMs on twitter asking to put the cones out :lol:
Calos Cuesta is just built different 🔥💪

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom