• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Real can dominate for a long time now.Barca will probably need some time with new manager,Atletico can't beat them and they will dropp off even more next season,Bayern is usually beaten by Spanish teams in CL in recent seasons.Which team can compete with them tbh ?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Madrid being led by probably the best player in the history of the game!

What a brilliant last few years he had. Nobody comes close to him.
For me Zidane is the best player ever. I know its not true and well aware of it but there has never been a more beautiful footballer in my eyes. For me Zidane at his best was football at its most beautiful form. Watching him play is up there with my most cherished memories of life.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Real can dominate for a long time now.Barca will probably need some time with new manager,Atletico can't beat them and they will dropp off even more next season,Bayern is usually beaten by Spanish teams in CL in recent seasons.Which team can compete with them tbh ?
It's a good thing we aren't in there next season or else their streak would be coming to an end.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zidane is such a cool manager. How does he improve this team?
Great question. James is pretty much gone. Navas has been generally good, but you feel like an even better keeper could win them a few more games. I'm not sure they need a galactico in the upcoming transfer season with the younger players being worked into the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca will only need good defense and better defense to get back to top.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
People said the same about Barca in 2015

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom