• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is Zidane a top manager or is this just what happens when you earn the respect of top class footballers.

I mean they arguably have a top 5 player in the world for each position on the pitch.

Reactions: BBF

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is Zidane a top manager or is this just what happens when you earn the respect of top class footballers.

I mean they arguably have a top 5 player in the world for each position on the pitch.
Was just about to post this. Not a top manager for me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only team that can stop them is Barca.

Btw imagine being a fan of a team like this?! How would that feel? Would probably still find something to complain about tbh. :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

He can't be top manager.Too much class in this Real and also competition isn't that great.Barca was **** for their standards,Bayern also lost something in last 2 years,Atletico have mental problems when play against Real.Juve showed today that they can't compete etc.

amirkat

Established Member
Only team that can stop them is Barca.

Btw imagine being a fan of a team like this?! How would that feel? Would probably still find something to complain about tbh. :lol:

Right?!

Imagine if Real Madrid were your local club.

No one could chat **** to me :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom